+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal and player of the season.

Goal of the season - GMS Goal I
    Player of the year - Joe Lewis
    Young player of the year - Scott McKenna

McKenna has to be POTY

Worst player of the year is more interesting, but there is so much competition it's hard to pick a winner.

Mackay-Steven v St Mirren got my vote.

Kenny MacLean POTY.

Nah Jupiter

I ken there's been competition but Maynard gets worst player award.

Possibly of the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah Jupiter

I ken there's been competition but Maynard gets worst player award.

Most certainly of the decade.
    Fixed it for DD granted he does have and has had some stiff competition for that accolade but he stands out head and shoulders above the rest for the worst player to have pulled on a red jersey for the dons in as long back as I can actually remember and I am the wrong side of 50 mate and been following the dons since the ripe young age of 7 years old so there has been a few belters in there along the way, but Maynard thoroughly deserves his award. Sam Fkn Cosgrove deserves an honorary mention for his contribution to the cause this season. As does Ryan Christie for the last few months, the list is endless but Maynard tops the lot not only for this season but he could well be up there worthy of a place in the lifetime achievement award in the totally fkn useless hall of "fame"

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    McKenna has to be POTY

Worst player of the year is more interesting, but there is so much competition it's hard to pick a winner.
    On the other hand. How many candidates is there for POTY. Id say 1

So far we have had

McKenna who was a breath of fresh air and will be a great player and captain hopefully for years to come and in my eyes the only player who should be up for it

Shinnie let us down badly with his daft yellows, out the semi, Hibs away too spring to mind, some are undeserved but he proves he is not clever enough to not get himself in positions where he has the chance of getting booked. He is the most booked player in Scotland this season for a reason

Lewis wasn't near as commanding of his box this season. Still good but he didn't seem as confident

McLean would be my pick but hes on loan and in my opinion shouldn't get it

My humble opinion

Goal: McKenna’s screamer versus Killie
    POTY: McLean ( He’s been an Aberdeen player all year, Norwich just secured his services early and deferred the transfer until the summer)
    YPOTY: McKenna, he’s kept it simple and walked into the side.

No hes been a Norwich player since January just like Christie has been a pigs player since july or whenever he signed ON LOAN

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No hes been a Norwich player since January just like Christie has been a pigs player since july or whenever he signed ON LOAN
    Yawn.

Tired hearing the truth?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast