+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Plans For Next Sunday ?

I wish us BLADES still had summat to play for on Sunday,but i hope whatever happens at Derby you lot are still in't Championship at the end of the game.I'd much rather visit Oakwell than Bolton or Burton for that matter.I hope the Millers come up also,there's only one local club i dunt like,i reckon ya'll know who. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I wish us BLADES still had summat to play for on Sunday,but i hope whatever happens at Derby you lot are still in't Championship at the end of the game.I'd much rather visit Oakwell than Bolton or Burton for that matter.I hope the Millers come up also,there's only one local club i dunt like,i reckon ya'll know who. UTCB
    Come on Rodney, Leeds aren't that bad really lol.
    But Im guessing your talking 'Fowls' there aren't you ?.

I will be at Deepdale being put through the ringer and obviously one ear on your game. Struggling to sleep as you can see from this post however we did the very same thing in 2009 were we needed to beat QPR and Cardiff had to lose at Wendies and at the time Sheff Wed had nothing to play for but it all worked out and we ended up in the playoffs. Same again please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234