+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: message to the board

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Me. It's been suggested that McCabe wanted to put £6m in and to have it matched by the Prince. I'd be very surprised if that's true; why would McCabe suddenly want to drop dosh in after several years of having us feed on scraps?

Or maybe he knew that the Prince wouldn't match so he could say whatever he liked about his planned level of investment, knowing he had a perfect excuse not to pony up the wedge but that it would look like he was willing.
    I've no idea who "suggested" it but it's also been suggested that HRH wanted to put cash in but McCabe wouldn't.

But six million? He put£2.6m in last season, £4m the year before ( as did HRH) so hardly scraps compared to £6m.

What has he actually said about this investment in January? I don't recall him mentioning figures.

Nothing fact based at all really.

these 2 clowns need their heads banging together !!!

I said it years ago on here we had to get rid of the fake sheikh, the turkish fella, phipps.... the latter two have gone but the prince is going to ruin this club like i said he would but everyone has been up his arse for years and still are yet he wants nothing but to ruin Mccabe and if Utd get in the way we will be ruined... if he gets his hands on the club it will be a quick sale to anyone who will give him what he wants.... finger crossed mccabe will save the club yet AGAIN

BTW Wilder has some front, talk about EGO... Calm down Chris your EGO will ruin you

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789