+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vydra takes the lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You need to be more well read sports-wise Spud, Geoff might not know The Indi Colts fourth round draft pick but he does know their starting quarterback is Andrew LUCK. Just a play on words, don't turn it into a squabble
    You gone from talking about Vydra to chatting about Indianapolis Colts, you might want to consider changing the title of this thread to suit the change of direction this thread has now gone.

Isn't Ramspunk's command of the English language amazing and so very reminiscent of former posters like DDD and R4J? Reincarnation?

The name Ramspunk does seem appropriate for someone who chants "Come on you Rams"

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Isn't Ramspunk's command of the English language amazing and so very reminiscent of former posters like DDD and R4J? Reincarnation?
    Yep! Just what I thought, another change of subject that has now gone completely off topic... typical.

Just before I bow out and let nature take it's course can I just ask ramspunk why are you here again, you were banned months ago, you rejoined under a different name just to come back and tell us all you were disgusted and had never been on a forum as bad as this one and that you were glad you'd got banned and you were never coming back, you since came with two new accounts with two more new ID's at the same time and within moments you we've conversing with yourself, I believe those two accounts have been deleted/banned so now you've come back again as ramspunk.....WHY? WHY do you keep coming back when you said you wouldn't, is it because of an appetite to antagonise people because that's all you've done in every one of your guises.

Now to the mods, why are you letting this person back on the forums when a ban was meant to mean a global ban, that's what we were all threatened with months and months back when the change of ownership occurred, clearly it was just an empty threat and it's certainly the case when you can't seem to ban an IP address either?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Just before I bow out and let nature take it's course can I just ask ramspunk why are you here again, you were banned months ago, you rejoined under a different name just to come back and tell us all you were disgusted and had never been on a forum as bad as this one and that you were glad you'd got banned and you were never coming back, you since came with two new accounts with two more new ID's at the same time and within moments you we've conversing with yourself, I believe those two accounts have been deleted/banned so now you've come back again as ramspunk.....WHY? WHY do you keep coming back when you said you wouldn't, is it because of an appetite to antagonise people because that's all you've done in every one of your guises.

Now to the mods, why are you letting this person back on the forums when a ban was meant to mean a global ban, that's what we were all threatened with months and months back when the change of ownership occurred, clearly it was just an empty threat and it's certainly the case when you can't seem to ban an IP address either?

Again you constantly ruin the threads by taking this off topic and something is not done about it and the mods need to look into it.

[QUOTE=Ramspudnik;38877578]Again you constantly ruin the threads by taking this off topic and something is not done about it and the mods need to look into it.[/QUOT
    It's you who constantly ruin threads You know you have no right to be on here It doesn't take a genius to work out who you are No matter how many different usernames you use you are still the same idiot you have always been

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)