+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Mad Dog produce another miracle....

Can Mad Dog produce another miracle....

.....and save Barnet again?....Loudmouth will be going mental on YouTube if they pull it off today....it seemed impossible when he was appointed 5 games? ago.....he needs to be giving a life contract if he keeps them in L2 today

I think he will do it.

Barnet currently beating Chesterfield 1-0 at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Barnet currently beating Chesterfield 1-0 at half time.
    Barnet won 3-0 but still go down on goal difference due to Morecambe getting a point at Covo....unlucky Mad Dog

Two seasons running a side has gone down with 46 points. 35 pts would have been enough to stay up the season before that.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Two seasons running a side has gone down with 46 points. 35 pts would have been enough to stay up the season before that.
    That's why the target is always 50pts!

I wonder if Coventry and Morcambe played out a draw on purpose with the result suiting both teams?

Huge pity for Mad Dog. He's turned Barnet around big time but there was just a bit too much ground to make up. The draw for Coventry and Morecambe kind of suited them both as well, so not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I wonder if Coventry and Morcambe played out a draw on purpose with the result suiting both teams?
    Covo had 3 shots on target, the same as Luton against us today....the Morecambe keeper made two great saves according to the beeb

"Morecambe goalkeeper Barry Roche made two excellent saves in a goalless first half to deny Michael Doyle and Jonson Clarke-Harris.

Kevin Ellison had the visitors' best chance shortly after half-time, but the veteran forward's shot flew just wide of the near post."

Barnet will be in non league for a good while. Chesterfield maybe not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast