+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Lucky guess
    good shout Russ!

I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for someone like Greg Halford,can play right back or centre back and has been without a club since Cardiff let him go last summer.
    Is Rico short for Richardson and do you have a little black book?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Is Rico short for Richardson and do you have a little black book?
    It’s not short for Russ Richardson but I’m pretty sure he done the same thing I did.

I googled out of contract British right backs and Greg Halford was at the top of the list

It’s not short for Russ Richardson but I’m pretty sure he done the same thing I did.

I googled out of contract British right backs and Greg Halford was at the top of the list
    Way over qualified.

Rico is our new chief scout. Any chance you could look at attacking players pal and put a bit more excitement into our team?

Shows the depth to which we seem to go when researching potential new players.

I'm away to do 11 google searches just now for "British & Irish (Insert position here) players out of contract in 2 transfer windows time"

Closely followed by another 11 searches for "British & Irish (insert position here) injury prone players"

Should be able to shape next seasons squad list from that....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Shows the depth to which we seem to go when researching potential new players.

I'm away to do 11 google searches just now for "British & Irish (Insert position here) players out of contract in 2 transfer windows time"

Closely followed by another 11 searches for "British & Irish (insert position here) injury prone players"

Should be able to shape next seasons squad list from that....

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122