+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trolling and Inappropriate Board Behaviour by our own members.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Trolling and Inappropriate Board Behaviour by our own members.

I thought it was bad enough being taken over by a group of another club's fans who are worse than Forest fans in their delusions of grandeur but it seems I was not even close.

This morning I have been targeted by a trolling new member who has been nothing short of a nuisance since arriving, moaned at by one of our own long standing posters for not sitting here 24 hours a day watching for idiocy and private messaged multiple times with time wasting playground arguments.

I know we've just been cheated of a trip to Wembley and possible promotion but please can those in question refrain from taking it out on me? As you know, I generally like to moderate in a laid back style and let things go, rather like a referee who let's the game flow rather than making it about him. I'd much rather go back to that than start having to dish out cards willy nilly.

As I'm sure many will have noticed, we have several 'new' members who are generally making a nuisance of themselves and seem to know whose buttons to press to cause escalations (not difficult on here I know ). It's enough of a job keeping this board afloat under normal circumstances without people trying to drill holes in our own boat.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-05-2018 at 10:04 AM.