+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Chalky

FAO Chalky

What the phooks going on in Arnold? I was watching the east midlands local news on telly and there has been a spate of stabbing going on ..WTF!! Thought it was nice and quiet in Arnold..

Went to Belper today,quite nice ..

It went all mad over the weekend Alf,the sad thing is that it wasn't the usual drug gang violence that had overflowed from the St.Anns and Meadows area but local youths of only 17/18 years old,the Ram pub was taped off off by the police when I walked past the other day so something must have happened in there as well,very sad weekend
    I haven't been to Belper for years,there are lots of places to visit in the area that you are,have you tried Matlock or even the Blue John Cavern?
    Have a good time Alf and don't let the last spate of violence worry you,it's not the norm

Saw the crooked spire yesterday at Chesterfield Chalky.. No wonder it's crooked with 32 tons of lead on it..lol

It's been years since I went to Chesterfield,I don't count football as it's on the outskirts,is that market still next to the crooked spire?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    It's been years since I went to Chesterfield,I don't count football as it's on the outskirts,is that market still next to the crooked spire?
    There were three markets on ..all around the centre.. Plus a flea market.. All sorts of junk being sold at cheap prices.. Books,tools,records etc..

I can remember Chesterfield being good for markets,I'm surprised that they are still going but it's good that they are,I may pop up again one day as it's only 45 mins from where I live
    There is a hotel next to the crooked spire and I had to do a delivery there waaaay back in the 80's,I parked my van outside on the pedestrian walkway on top of covered up old cellar entrance and came out to find that my vans left front wheel had gone straight through it,we had to get lifting equipment to pull the van out

I'm working in long Eaton chalky with a lad from Arnold he's had his van robbed three times In Eight months outside his house. I'd move if I was him

I'm sure that having tools robbed from workmens vans isn't exclusive to Arnold so moving wouldn't help
    Between you and me is he a Pie or a red,the reason I'm asking is that Reds tend to exaggerate things,they can't help themselves and for ****s sake don't mention football to him if he is because all you will hear is about how Forest won the European Cup twice for the rest of the job

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I'm sure that having tools robbed from workmens vans isn't exclusive to Arnold so moving wouldn't help
    Between you and me is he a Pie or a red,the reason I'm asking is that Reds tend to exaggerate things,they can't help themselves and for ****s sake don't mention football to him if he is because all you will hear is about how Forest won the European Cup twice for the rest of the job
    He's not a football fan chalky so he must be a pie fan lol

I've been keeping my eye on the local news for any buildings suspiciously burning down in Long Eaton just in case you have been up to your old tricks again 😀

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast