+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Message for some on here..

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Course you are. It doesn't mean you have to swear to slag him off but you're having a dig at him, which is fine but don't then start making out other people are stirring sheet when they disagree or have a go at Rafa.

Swings and roundabouts mate, so just deal with it like that and we'll all get along in some kind of non violent harmony.
    Quote my dig you little indecisive butterfly?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    So if I post a thread after each game criticising his tactics or selection for that game or post an opinion that getting rid of Carr in my eyes is a mistake is **** stirring is it

So it's ok that he consistently played joselwho over mistertrick

Rafa did well to get us to 10th

But it could of and in my eyes should have been better
    Sorry for thinking positive

And again stylox why use words like **** stirring if you don't want to start an argument

It only ruins the board ya kna
    irrespective of that everybody is wrong and only you are right 99% of posters on here support rafa and dislike ashley
    no 2 ways about it - no doubt there may be forums where ashley is liked and rafa isn,t but it isn,t here and its no good trying to argue different - do you go to the local labour party meetings to put you right wing views across I seriously doubt it .nobody minds differing views to the majority but when its consistant at the first excuse well --
    if you seriously belive you views are right maybe you should find forum where they are more exceptable because the,re not on here
    don,t get me wrong critisim isn,t bad constantly saying the thing same is
    Last edited by ronandtet; 03-06-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Quote my dig you little indecisive butterfly?
    Take a look at your post. I don't need to quote it.
    Just remember that everyone has an opinion whether it suits you or others....or not.

If you think any are sheet stirring then overlook them or if you decide to have a pop then you're part of the very think you proclaim to dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    irrespective of that everybody is wrong and only you are right 99% of posters on here support rafa and dislike ashley
    no 2 ways about it - no doubt there may be forums where ashley is liked and rafa isn,t but it isn,t here and its no good trying to argue different - do you go to the local labour party meetings to put you right wing views across I seriously doubt it .nobody minds differing views to the majority but when its consistant at the first excuse well --
    if you seriously belive you views are right maybe you should find forum where they are more exceptable because the,re not on here
    So Ashley can be criticised but Rafa can't?
    Or is it Ashley can be criticised no matter what but Rafa can only be criticised when the majority feel it's time to do so and if people don't like it, go to another forum. Is this the stance?

Living in the North East I mix with a lot of Geordies obviously and to a man none of them have a kind word for Mike Ashley and would prefer him gone if a buyer came along. At the match you can hear his name being sung to get out of our club and that is not by a handful of supporters. This will never change until he leaves the club.

Rafa did a great job last year on a shoestring and at times his football was dire to watch. He turned things around in the January time. Josewho was a bad signing but perhaps all Rafa could get in with the money he was allowed and he needed cover

Mitro for me is a liability and he can not play in the team with the tactics Rafa uses and he has openly admitted this himself I just hope he doesn’t get injured in the World Cup and we get stuck with him. I would prefer to ship him out now and let his new club worry about that. Ashley is a gambler and he will see the $$ signs in front of his eyes if he scores a few goals in the competition

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    We play 40 odd games a year
    If I want to say that I think team selection is wrong or that the tactics were wrong what is wrong in that

If I think getting rid of Carr is wrong what's wrong with that

You seem to be restricting or want to restrict a posters views

They can always ignore

And my threads do seem to get lots of replies

Which if I was a mod would think was a good thing on a discussion board

Those that don't agree or don't want to read can always ignore them

Ashley might be a gambler and he might be a bit too reluctant to take bigger risks...but we still have a well run football club no matter what.
    Maybe Rafa ends up being the right man for the job and Ashley finally feels he can take the trust step forward.
    Maybe he's waiting to sell up. I don't know as of yet.

But one thing is clear to me and I honestly don't give a flying falook what others think. I think Ashley has been good for this club in much more proportion than he's been bad.

Rafa has been a mix of good and bad but I don't have him down as anything overly special as of yet...yet I'm more than happy to see him take us forward if his ideals are to push on from the second half of the season where he started to play some much better football.
    I'd be more than happy if he carries that forward but...if he produces football like I saw in the first half of the season, he's getting massively criticised, whether that's in the room with my sons or wherever, if it's not going to be allowed on here.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 03-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.

If I want to say that I think team selection is wrong or that the tactics were wrong what is wrong in that

They can always ignore

It appears that we have to follow protocol or go somewhere where we will be tolerated. It seems we've overstayed a welcome on here.

They can always ignore

nothing wrong with flying in face of public opinion the problem is how many times have you posted

"getting rid of Carr"

and you ain,t answered my question how many times have you attended a labour party meeting to express you right- wing views

They are itching to ban

The original post i.e. Tut has it correct

When you get a respected poster like him back who can see what is happening people need to take note

It's easy to say we scare people away

But maybe a stale everyone agrees board would do the same

There has always been arguments on here
    There has always been a glut of similar threads

Some are big an educated enough to choose what they read or partake in

Others call for bans

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)