+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 pieces of Silva

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    And i trust him in this as far as i can throw him.
    Me too mate if someone comes in with a bid of around 30 million he will be gone. The transfer fee will be split over 5 seasons to falsify the Club end of year accounts statement. Any incoming transfers will be paid in cash to further diminish Club funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I see Everton are now being linked with a £30 million bid for Lascelles. The report on F365 mentions the uncertainty around Rafa not having signed a contract yet. Now, I don't think he'll go-at least not for £30 mil (hopefully) and not to Everton (definitely not) but it does raise a valid issue, i.e. players we're after might want to wait to see how things pan out with Rafa's contract before they commit. As I say, I'm not too concerned at the moment about players leaving, more how the situation will affect incoming transfers but the longer the uncertainty continues, you never know what sort of destabilising effect it might have on the current squad.

All further reason for Ashley to convince Rafa they're on the same page (albeit Rafa is at the first word at the top and Ashley is at the very bottom on the last word...)

*and the thread title is the only addition I'll be making to the religion thread

It's a perfect 'catch 22' situation.

- Rafa won't sign a new contract until he sees some of his top targets signed proving the club 'share's his ambition'
    - Rafa's top target may not sign for the club until Rafa signs a contract extension because the club 'share's his ambition'

Never a dull moment being a Newcastle United fan that's for sure!

Why if rafa is commited wouldnt he sign the contract

he needs to show commitment for his 8 mill a year he gets
    or get to pheck and let someone with more attacking mentality who isnt holding a gun to the owners head come in

rafa destabalises the club in my eyes

he may bond with the fans

but players want to be lead

im sure lascelles at this point in his career would relish another season with his back to the wall being taught by the defensive master that is rafa
    he could be a world star in two seasons under rafa

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    master that is rafa
    Pboro's finally seen the light!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Pboro's finally seen the light!
    Especially when the lad himself stated that it’s imperitive that Rafa stays on as he brings stability to the club.

or get to pheck and let someone with more attacking mentality who isnt holding a gun to the owners head come in

im sure lascelles at this point in his career would relish another season with his back to the wall being taught by the defensive master that is rafa
    Collectively, the manager, players and fans ARE the club. If they are bonded how can the club possibly be destabilised?

What would cause it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Especially when the lad himself stated that it’s imperitive that Rafa stays on as he brings stability to the club.
    He makes my point
    Stop dithering or pheck of

He's turning into a poor mans mourhino
    It's al about me me me

He makes my point
    Stop dithering or pheck of

He's turning into a poor mans mourhino
    It's al about me me me
    Everyone on the board is well aware that it’s all about you, you you

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Me too mate if someone comes in with a bid of around 30 million he will be gone. The transfer fee will be split over 5 seasons to falsify the Club end of year accounts statement. Any incoming transfers will be paid in cash to further diminish Club funds.
    Ah!! someone else that understands the clubs cooked books..

Evening Xenophobicmag,have you informed Rafa,that he's got a £2.5m a year pay rise?
    You should let him know asap if you havent already of course..More worrying though has anyone told Jabba?
    Oh and I'm ower the moon that the whole of the toon army (except two of course) see through their eyes oppositely

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)