+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The shame of Arsenal.....

The shame of Arsenal.....

some of you guys may be interested in where some of our foreign aid goes, or should I say wasted.

Arsenal have just signed a deal with Rwanda so that they can advertise on gunners shirts, the cost, £i0 million a year for 3 years, total £30 million. Because their president is a fan of that club £30 million of aid money is wasted instead of going to his people. If arsenal had any morals they should have declined the offer. We send £62 million a year to them, we should be spending that money at home, because it does no good going to those corrupt regimes.

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    some of you guys may be interested in where some of our foreign aid goes, or should I say wasted.

Arsenal have just signed a deal with Rwanda so that they can advertise on gunners shirts, the cost, £i0 million a year for 3 years, total £30 million. Because their president is a fan of that club £30 million of aid money is wasted instead of going to his people. If arsenal had any morals they should have declined the offer. We send £62 million a year to them, we should be spending that money at home, because it does no good going to those corrupt regimes.

Rant over.
    Well said Claw. This foreign aid stuff is a joke and a scam in many ways. Mugs are us. I shall share your FB

Can you make head or tail of this Claw?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ivides-opinion

[QUOTE=gaz1959;38911024]Can you make head or tail of this Claw? Bullsh@t Gaz, is it gonna make you want to have the meet in Rwanda, even with Gorilla's. He says the money is from a different pot, yes another aid pot. The money is for the people not the dictator

[QUOTE=claw84;38911098]
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Can you make head or tail of this Claw? Bullsh@t Gaz, is it gonna make you want to have the meet in Rwanda, even with Gorilla's. He says the money is from a different pot, yes another aid pot. The money is for the people not the dictator
    Thought as much Claw

You know something is dodgy when you find yourself reading over and over (I was in a rush at the time as well) to try and get what's written

Corrupt to the core ALL these charity types here and there i.e. CEO's giving themselves massive paychecks .... see link https://www.theguardian.com/voluntar...ing-supporters