+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam Armstrong (again)

Armstrong should have been playing for us in the championship instead of Gouffran.

Armstrong scored 6 or 7 goals for a pish Barnsley side while Gouffran scored 6 or 7 for a team the scored 100 goals accross the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    rafa wont gamble on him
    he is afraid to loose

he would preer to play joselwho over someone with potential or mistertrick a proven goal scorer

i cant understand why rafa sent him out on loan and left himself with one fit striker gayle,someone he doesnt ate mistertrick and joselwho who none of us rate

when given a run of games mistertrick and army both prove a striker will score

he aint a 10 goal a game man
    but he is certainly better than joselwho even know with the little experiance he does have
    and i reckon givena run of games as good as gayle

he needs to find his feet
    Ok then! I was looking forward to reading this thread,if you could please translate the above shoite then
    I would be most grateful,just try to put it so even us thick Geordies could make head or tale of..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Ok then! I was looking forward to reading this thread,if you could please translate the above shoite then
    I would be most grateful,just try to put it so even us thick Geordies could make head or tale of..
    It's called Gibberish Ash, it can only be translated by idiots.

I'm assuming the drivel is standard Pboro blaming Rafa for everything.

In regards Armstrong, i'd like to see him do well so more than happy for him to have another chance, equally i'm happy if he gets sold.

I do agree with June in regards our coaches though. Which further shows why Rafa wants an overhaul of hte youth facilities.

Pboro called for Mitro's head right up until he went to Fulham, now he blames Rafa for never playing him as "he's a proven goal scorer". Haha. What a freak. Drivel is a nice word for it, Jammy.

Arma, I don't think he's good enough for this league. In League 1 he can do a job, possibly even bag a few in the Fizzy. Can't find a place for him in our starting eleven, on a good day not even on the bench. Good luck to him - I hope he proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Pboro called for Mitro's head right up until he went to Fulham, now he blames Rafa for never playing him as "he's a proven goal scorer". Haha. What a freak. Drivel is a nice word for it, Jammy.

Arma, I don't think he's good enough for this league. In League 1 he can do a job, possibly even bag a few in the Fizzy. Can't find a place for him in our starting eleven, on a good day not even on the bench. Good luck to him - I hope he proves me wrong.
    Is that the same Pboro who nicknamed him Mistertrick and called him a one trick pony

Or maybe I’m wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Is that the same Pboro who nicknamed him Mistertrick and called him a one trick pony

Or maybe I’m wrong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)