+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    There you go, what did I tell you? It always works

Hope Sterling can get on the sheet now.
    cracking 1 - 2 there Gray

Lovely looking turnips mind Chippy. Have you noticed nearly all there female fans look like Agnetha
    .....and as usual the Russhians show only male England fans........its a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    .....and as usual the Russhians show only male England fans........its a conspiracy
    I’d noticed that. What’s all that about? Unless our blokes were prettier

I’d noticed that. What’s all that about? Unless our blokes were prettier
    Russian cameramen - its gone on the whole tournament - all English fans are male and drink lager apparently.
    Us girlies need to get out there!!

Russian cameramen - its gone on the whole tournament - all English fans are male and drink lager apparently.
    Us girlies need to get out there!!
    It’ll be years before the Russian media allow you girlies loose with a TV camera Aya. I’d try to master the sat-nav first.

It’ll be years before the Russian media allow you girlies loose with a TV camera Aya. I’d try to master the sat-nav first.
    harsh.............was hoping that Shrewsbury got promoted so I could try again with that evasive ground

ps - Russian TV at it again - lots of lovely Croatian and Russian beauties already in display

What a change, and a pleasure, to have a referee today, who didn’t let the players influence him and who didn’t whistle every time somebody fell down. A good performance, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Wife just said watching Russia v Croatia " Theres a fat bald man with a moustache who's just run onto the pitch." " No love thats the Russian Manager in his technical area" 1-1 now.
    .............wow fair play to the Russians...........cue lots of happy Russian women celebrating

.............wow fair play to the Russians...........cue lots of happy Russian women celebrating
    My missis has just pointed out that it’s the same with England cricket over here. Always pick ahht the good looking lasses.

Bit of a struggle at Hradingly mind.

As a mere male, but a lover of all things beautiful, I don’t want to see fat, ugly blokes celebrating on the terraces. The more good looking lasses we see, the better.
    Surely the ladies watching TV can enjoy watching the young, athletic (and very rich) young men actually playing. They get far more TV coverage than the girls in the crowd do. As usual, we hetero males are being discriminated against. We are an oppressed minority.

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast