+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

Not like the French to run away

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Not like the French to run away
    Oh lā lā

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Oh lā lā
    Terrific song and album(FACES) I expect congratulations (from some of non believers on here) for tippin the French to win before the start, but i won't hold mi breath,Tek a bow Rod Currie. I dint see the game today was it any good? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 15-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.

For me, a 'nearly' tournament, which had its moments but ultimately failed to satisfy. The VAR penalty in the final was an absolute travesty. So many big countries out early meant the big games didn't materialise but there were so many big players who didn't perform. Refs finally happy to give penalties for WWF at corners, but also happy for three minutes of dissent from the defending team afterwards. England did well but didn't win a game against any fancied team. Even Harry Kane's golden boot, including three penalties and a goal that deflected off him wasn't conclusive really. I liked Croatia, liked Belgium, but as for the rest, it was a bit of a let-down...

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast