+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 121 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3388

Thread: General News Chat

There was no automatic guilt. There was evidence to charge & he was found not guilty of any criminality. That said, he admitted himself he was a creepy Jambo mess who couldnt be trusted alone with women. It was part of his defence.

The attacks on the FM are deep rooted in misogyny, amongst a million other things. Mainly misogyny though

No they're not.

Having recently had all three major Scottish parties led by women at the same time, I think most are past that sort of prejudice.

It's English divide and rule tactics that will win the day for them eventually.

It always has and I'm afraid it always will.

They know how to deal with Scots.
    Some need threatened
    Some need bribed.

The only surprising thing is how easily threatened they are and how small the bribes need to be.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-03-2021 at 10:45 AM.

I hope she tells them to stuff it if they continue pushing for resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No they're not.

Having recently had all three major Scottish parties led by women at the same time, I think most are past that sort of prejudice.

It's English divide and rule tactics that will win the day for them eventually.

It always has and I'm afraid it always will.
    Click on any post by Jupiter or the others from the last few years on the subject of the FM. That’s just scraping the tip of the bottom of the barrel. She’s up against it every day. One of the other leaders, found herself in court with an angry wee potato headed virgin from Bristol for using the exact same piss poor patter.

Meanwhile, the fat creepy Jambo mess that started all this hasn’t said a word. Except of course to right wing Union extremist David Davis. Getting his Tory pals to mud sling on his behalf under the protection of parliamentary privilege.

Salmond is a fat Tory w@nker & a total danger

Alex Salmond is the man.
    Saviour of our nation.

His time is gone though

The SNP isn't the ANC, so hopefully a total break up of the party after independence.

It's knowing that this would happen that will make me vote for Sturgeon's party in May.

My first choice for the first leader of a free Scottish parliament would be Alex Salmond, but I know that won't happen.
    Second choice is Nicola, she deserves it for her handling of the corona virus if nothing else.
    Both are intellectually miles ahead of any leading English politician, it's almost embarrassing watching them go head to head in debates.

Longer term, Joanna Cherry perhaps but I'll wait and see.
    Perhaps I would just be so happy with a Federal Republic of Scotland that I would never vote again and leave the future to the young.

In reality, I'm convinced we will never see a republic, not unless the whole thing collapses when the bitch dies.
    The Queen is dead, long live the King.

As for a free Scotland as a full member of the EU?

Nah, far too many easily frightened and even more easily bribed.

Craig Murray found guilty of contempt of court.

Fantastic start to the day

And in the least surprising news ever, Mrs Krankie has been cleared of lying by somebody she appointed to investigate her.

If I were you I would concentrate on getting a right wing government for an independent Scotland.

Sovereignty indeed, but please, without a sovereign.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    And in the least surprising news ever, Mrs Krankie has been cleared of lying by somebody she appointed to investigate her.
    It was the Tories who called for gloves off. She played it well, especially given she would probably have more important things to do recently.

I could be wrong but the guy who did the report Hamilton, was originally appointed to oversee these types of government matters when Salmond was FM

Page 121 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast