+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 219 of 339 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3387

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I actually think is a dangerous law, Be interested to hear why you think its "daft"
    Why do you think it’s dangerous?

I actually think is a dangerous law, Be interested to hear why you think its "daft"
    It's daft, dangerous, bonkers, stupid and loads of other adjectives.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Or poofs with a fantasy.
    I've been on your side a bit recently in other posts so time to reset and pull my hair out at your general social attitudes.

You really need to understand the difference between a "poof" and someone who is trans, gender fluid, or any other terms.

A poof is someone who is attracted to someone of the same ***. They have no desire to identify as someone of a different gender, they don't believe they should be able to have a baby (whilst in reality nor do men who go through gender reassignment - that's just in an argument in your head), they don't want to use other gender's toilets, they don't want to do most of the things you accuse them of. They just want to be able to live their lives and love who they are attracted to. What's so wrong with that? Do you find it so hard to believe that a fine specimen of a man like yourself might be attractive to some other men!

Can you not just let people who don't bother you get on with their lives in a way they are comfortable with? Gay, trans, cisgender (nope, I'm not too sure on that one either), a***ual etc - they're just people, they do you no harm, they do the general population no harm. There are certainly wrong-uns out there, but that's the case with many more people you would class as "normal". They're not all perverts, they're people who's biological makeup is different to what we have been conditioned to accept as the only two normal ways to be. Get over it and save your energies for real issues.

There have been people of different ***ual persuasions for millennia, it's a relatively recent thing that we have labeled people and frowned upon straying from (someone's) gods intention.

And learn your terms - labeling a trans person a poof is like calling a Native American an Indian.

And most people who identify differently do actually tend to identify as someone from the human world. Do stop throwing about your ridiculous accusations of people identifying as kangaroos (yeah, yeah, yeah, there probably are some out there but that is an entirely different issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's daft, dangerous, bonkers, stupid and loads of other adjectives.
    I've seen edgier....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Why do you think it’s dangerous?
    Because it has a very real potential to put woman and girls at risk.

Chicks with dicks, predatory male *** offenders self certified as females, children from nursery age upwards being coached and supported into another gender with no reference to the parents. Its just the bloody mindedness of Sturgeon not to consider all the amendments that had been put forward to safe guard these vulnerable folk that's dangerous.

PS for the record I fully support Trans rights , IMO all Scottish females have been let down by this new law. Genuine trans people have been let down. Lesbian and gay couples have been let down, Its fecking lunacy,

Because it has a very real potential to put woman and girls at risk.

Chicks with dicks, predatory male *** offenders self certified as females, children from nursery age upwards being coached and supported into another gender with no reference to the parents. Its just the bloody mindedness of Sturgeon not to consider all the amendments that had been put forward to safe guard these vulnerable folk that's dangerous.
    Christ almighty. 6 years this has been in the post & you’re still at this stage?

The whole point is that it's all imaginary.

Imagine imagine imagine.

I was an amateur football player, at one point I wanted to play for Aberdeen.

Imagine I really did play for Aberdeen.

Actually it's my right to play for Aberdeen.

It's discriminatory not to let me play for Aberdeen.

Get a grip.

Men can't become women and women can't become men, however much plastic surgery they have. Anybody who thinks they can is severely deluded.

Facts are chiels that winna ding, as Rabbie Burns once said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Men can't become women and women can't become men, however much plastic surgery they have. Anybody who thinks they can is severely deluded.

Facts are chiels that winna ding, as Rabbie Burns once said.
    Nah, sorry.....the edginess is just missing.
    All very stereotypically reactionary.

Page 219 of 339 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast