+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 231 of 339 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3385

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It is grim. I really don't understand it. I don't see the blame sitting squarely with him though. Why are these guys so infatuated with a minor celebrity that they feel the need to take to the streets chanting 'Free Top G'.
    It’s not even particularly clever. It’s the same grifting trick they all use. ‘You can be rich like me if you subscribe & if you don’t, it’s the fault of the deep state matrix’

Malhorta makes his money from blaming big Pharma
    Wakefield makes his by blaming vaccines
    Tommy Robinson, Calvin Robinson, Julia Hartley Brewer etc make money by blaming immigrants
    Jordan Peterson makes money from virgins by saying it’s not their fault they’re not getting their hole
    Alex Jones makes makes money by blaming government for everything
    Stu Campbell makes money by blaming the transgender community
    Dan Wootton, Pertonella Wyatt, Jeremy Clarkson & Piers Morgan make money from racist abuse of Megan Markle
    Neil Oliver makes money by blaming everyone for the fact he’s a sad sack

If you ever find yourself agreeing with any of the above, you’re a mark and you’re having pish ripped right out you

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s not even particularly clever. It’s the same grifting trick they all use. ‘You can be rich like me if you subscribe & if you don’t, it’s the fault of the deep state matrix’

Tommy Robinson, Calvin Robinson, Julia Hartley Brewer etc make money by blaming immigrants
    Jordan Peterson makes money from virgins by saying it’s not their fault they’re not getting their hole
    Dan Wootton, Pertonella Wyatt, Jeremy Clarkson & Piers Morgan make money from racist abuse of Megan Markle

If you ever find yourself agreeing with any of the above, you’re a mark and you’re having pish ripped right out you
    I sometimes flick over to talk TV or GB News just to boost their poor viewing figures. Morgans format is so obvious it's obscene. He never seems to invite guests that are capable of putting up even a half arsed argument against any of his views.

Clarkson wont be making as much money now. I see this has caused a lot of debate on cancel culture. My personal view is that Amazon have known for a while that 'The Grand Tour' is wearing out fast and jumped at any reason to get rid. Of course online it is all the woke brigade and their agenda forcing him out.

It's a strange world these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

I must live in a different reality to you guys as I know comfortably less than half those people you list. Maybe ignorance is bliss after all !!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

It's a strange world these days.
    It certainly is. People paying these gimps to have their heads filled with pish. Tate’s far more dangerous though. He’s teaching an entire generation of young men/school kids around the world, that rape, violence, trafficking is all part of becoming an Alpha Male

There is no big secret to becoming an Alpha Male.

Wear a Dons strip

That's two people now who believe Megan Markle is a victim of racism.

Mason and Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Mason and Harry.
    I’m really surprised you’d take that position. No, really

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Mason and Harry.
    You can add me to that also making it three, The history of the royal family is built around the British Empire and is therefor inherently Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You can add me to that also making it three, The history of the royal family is built around the British Empire and is therefor inherently Racist.
    They also killed Diana for having a Muslims baby. Is it just the British Empire that was bad I never hear anyone on here moan about the Roman Empire or Mongal Empire (Ghangis Khan not the motorcycle club).

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    They also killed Diana for having a Muslims baby. Is it just the British Empire that was bad I never hear anyone on here moan about the Roman Empire or Mongal Empire (Ghangis Khan not the motorcycle club).
    The aqueduct?

Page 231 of 339 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast