+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 233 of 339 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3388

Thread: General News Chat

What was?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I hate the fückin lot of them, but it's bugger all to do with the colour of her skin.

She's an outsider, a yank, a divorcee, it reminds them of someone else, someone else who was white.
    I think that's right but I think there's a race element to it also.

Though at the end of the day, I care not a jot about any of them.

The sports journalist Barry Glenndenning said that, though he had zero interest in the whole farago, Harry and Meghan seemed to be "boiling the p1ss of all the right people" which led him to feel more sympathetic towards them.

Might have something to do with the sheer cheek of their argument. Harry my family are racists whilst ignoring the fact he dressed up as a nazi. Maybe he was one of the nazi’s that respected other races. The royal family are racist but we still want to be a part of it to benefit from it. Can someone please pay for my security detail I couldn’t possible pay for my own security !

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Might have something to do with the sheer cheek of their argument. Harry my family are racists whilst ignoring the fact he dressed up as a nazi. Maybe he was one of the nazi’s that respected other races. The royal family are racist but we still want to be a part of it to benefit from it. Can someone please pay for my security detail I couldn’t possible pay for my own security !
    Jamie Langfield dressed up as a goalkeeper, it didn’t necessarily make him one.

You would need to be completely off your tits to argue the abuse she gets isn’t racist

You see racism everywhere min.

God knows what that brooch thing was but back in the day it was popular to wear badges.
    If a black lad from Birmingham say, wore a badge with Elvis Costello on it, is this racist?

Obviously I don't think it's racist but you're the expert min, it's you that updates your rules every day.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 20-01-2023 at 04:57 PM.

If a black lad from Birmingham say, wore a badge with Elvis Costello on it, is this racist?
    You picking Birmingham shows a certain racial bias. I’ll keep you right

I’d imagine Princess Michael of Kent has more than one brooch. She had he option of wearing another one, or not wearing one at all. She knew what she was doing

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You picking Birmingham shows a certain racial bias. I’ll keep you right

I’d imagine Princess Michael of Kent has more than one brooch. She had he option of wearing another one, or not wearing one at all. She knew what she was doing
    I must live a sheltered life as much the same as I didn't recognise half the names on your list the other day, I have no idea what that brooch is or why it is racist, you will need to educate us I'm afraid rather than speak in riddles.

My God, mentioning Birmingham is racist now is it?

So you're keeping tabs on what the minor royals are wearing are you?

What fückin difference does it make what broach she was wearing?

Why would wearing the one she chose not be a symbol of solidarity?

I had black socks on today, I never thought they were going to symbolise anything, I hope nobody else does.

But if they do, then they can fück right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I must live a sheltered life as much the same as I didn't recognise half the names on your list the other day, I have no idea what that brooch is or why it is racist, you will need to educate us I'm afraid rather than speak in riddles.

Everyone's lived a sheltered life when it comes to understanding what the fück Mason has managed to be offended by on any particular day.

Everyone's lived a sheltered life when it comes to understanding what the fück Mason has managed to be offended by on any particular day.
    I’m not offended at all. I’m not in one of the minority groups you like to rip the pish out of. I’m only pointing out the path towards you becoming a better, more rounded & happier person. Or you can continue to be that boring c*nt in the pub, who moans that you canny laugh at Bernard Manning jokes anymore.

Page 233 of 339 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast