+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 235 of 335 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3349

Thread: General News Chat

Well if you told me who it was before you posted the pic then I must've missed it.

The Blackmoor Brooch.

https://www.varsity.co.uk/arts/19751

I have absolutely no doubt this parasite Woman knew exactly the point she was making. She like the rest of the Royals are inherently racist and Markle is a victim of that racism.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The Blackmoor Brooch.

https://www.varsity.co.uk/arts/19751

I have absolutely no doubt this parasite Woman knew exactly the point she was making. She like the rest of the Royals are inherently racist and Markle is a victim of that racism.
    She even looks like a nazi. Princess Michael of Kent sounds much more gentrified than he real name though. Say what you like about the lizards, they know the PR game

This is a strange one.
    Surely Christian philanthropist Ann wouldnae be in amongst the like o' this?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...droidApp_Other

That’s a strange one right enough. I can’t stand her or her brother, so happy to think the worst. Case closed

Strange one it is ! Who'd have extensive plastic surgery to make them look like the Grinch. There is also the saga of Manston airport where she bought it for £1 "in order to save it and the job's" only to close it down asset strip it and appy to build houses. The Grinch

Ain't her brother a homophobe,

Her step-daughter is also her daughter-in-law, the reports suggest. I suspect a holiday home near Huntly.

That creepy red-shoed homophobe Souter donated about £1.2m to a political party over the years up to 2012. It would have been a rather rum do had that party’s 2012 Scottish election manifesto removed its 2007 manifesto pledge to re-nationalise public transport.

All in the hot tub together, tickling each other’s cocks and doorbells with feathers.

30p Lee Anderson made deputy chairmain of the Tory Party.

What a horrible c**t of a man who I suspect would have a few fans amongst posters on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    30p Lee Anderson made deputy chairmain of the Tory Party.

What a horrible c**t of a man who I suspect would have a few fans amongst posters on this board.
    We’re at the end stage of the Conservative & Unionist Party, given that they’re neither Conservative or Unionist. All they have left is culture wars, as they had a shot with everything else & their policies are a disaster. Lee Anderson, Scott Benton, Brendan Clarke Smith, Jonathan Gullis, Suella Braverman etc will get shoutier as next years election gets closer. School dinners? Woke leftist agenda. Social security? Transwoke petrol protesting nonsense.
    I’d be surprised if they didn’t send our brave troops into Ukraine, as a last roll of the dice. War is always good news for Tories electorally

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’re at the end stage of the Conservative & Unionist Party, given that they’re neither Conservative or Unionist. All they have left is culture wars, as they had a shot with everything else & their policies are a disaster. Lee Anderson, Scott Benton, Brendan Clarke Smith, Jonathan Gullis, Suella Braverman etc will get shoutier as next years election gets closer. School dinners? Woke leftist agenda. Social security? Transwoke petrol protesting nonsense.
    I’d be surprised if they didn’t send our brave troops into Ukraine, as a last roll of the dice. War is always good news for Tories electorally
    Aye, the politics of pure hate. How that list of names above ever got elected is beyond me, was being in the EU that bad we ended up with those named above in power? If you made all those above into a human jigsaw you still couldn't piece together anything resembling a human.

Just noticed that there is more than a passing resemblence between 30p Lee and our Chairman!

Page 235 of 335 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast