+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 273 of 339 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3388

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Pot, kettle, etc.
    Not really. The Scottish electorate put two parties in charge with certain manifesto commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Thanks.

He’s a Red though? Or is his occasional use of these facilities a convenient way to find out what Europe’s top fitba philosophers, mainly Red John and Blow Up Sheep obviously, are thinking as they share their insights and carefully-spun philosophies? Or maybe he used to be a subscriber to Close To You, the Brookside fanzine, and wants to swap thoughts on the contents of Sammy Rogers’s nether clothing when the STV Player repeats reach that era?

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma clothed in a red JVC shirt.
    It’s a weird one. I can certainly imagine him sitting in his basement googling his own name. He has to do something to fill the time between hard ons. Posting his pish on here, then the posts going missing is pretty odd. Maybe time to get the Aberdeen Mad police squad out of retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not really. The Scottish electorate put two parties in charge with certain manifesto commitments.
    I accept that you know words, but you really have to learn to arrange them in an order that makes any sense.

I accept that you know words, but you really have to learn to arrange them in an order that makes any sense.
    I can’t make it any simpler. At some point you’ll have to accept that’s probably your fault

Have I ever heard of Scotland's greatest ever politician?
    Yes, I've heard of him.

I've even heard of Joanna Cherry.

Don't tell me they are being controlled by someone who lives in Bath.

This Bath bloke, is he green and have a flying saucer?
    There's only one person being controlled by the Green Bath fella. And its a tragic case every waking thought centres on the Bath fella. Bath time every day for Mason

I’m sure that sounded class in your head

For the benefit of those who don't know Wings over Scotland. Rev Stuart Campbell owns and runs this media outlet. He is fiercely pro Independent Scotland and does not take prisoners. He is extremely controversial but regarded as one of the best investigative journalists around. Can be a real nasty cvnt some would say he is a real nasty cvnt. But his "wee Blue book" they say was one of the best ever endorsement of Scottish Independence. Here is a wee flavour. Warning those of a delicate disposition don't open.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/cleani...s/#more-136497

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can’t make it any simpler. At some point you’ll have to accept that’s probably your fault
    Ah that explains it
    It’s my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    For the benefit of those who don't know Wings over Scotland. Rev Stuart Campbell owns and runs this media outlet. He is fiercely pro Independent Scotland and does not take prisoners. He is extremely controversial but regarded as one of the best investigative journalists around. Can be a real nasty cvnt some would say he is a real nasty cvnt. But his "wee Blue book" they say was one of the best ever endorsement of Scottish Independence. Here is a wee flavour. Warning those of a delicate disposition don't open.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/cleani...s/#more-136497
    He seems to have been at the dentist on the day the website page layout module was taught and assessed.

It looks like the Farmfoods leaflets we get shoved through our letterbox, but with less variety of pantone and nae adverts for sassidges.

He’s so fiercely pro independent he said he was voting Tory in the next election. In Bath.

Page 273 of 339 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323 ... LastLast