+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

You wouldn’t want that on your CV

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Glasgow School of Art ruined by fire again. I know the guy that installed the sprinkler system the last time.
    Looks like the fire spread to the ABC’s roof and it has caved in. Shame as it’s a decent venue.

Looks like the giant glitter ball has pulled the roof in

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Looks like the fire spread to the ABC’s roof and it has caved in. Shame as it’s a decent venue.

It's a great venue and can be rebuilt easily enough. I don't have a gig there until November.

The Art School will have to be rebuilt from scratch, doesn't look like anything original survived this time but not the end of the world. Plenty of other famous buildings have had to be rebuilt. Apparently the last time the issue was with the original design having huge air ducts that just fed the fire.

I always thought the Art School was a fairly ugly building & shyte night out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bit extreme then. With one hand you clean up the Clyde, the other you burn down a cultural and historical icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bit extreme then. With one hand you clean up the Clyde, the other you burn down a cultural and historical icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I like it more than the Barras which seems to be everyones favourite

Only one gig lined up there and its in November. Get it built, get it built, get it built

Edit- I just looked, they have only cancelled tonights gigs and tommorows then back on on Monday

The super builders are in already
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-06-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Could we be a step closer to the government relaxing the rules regarding licenses for marijuana for medical use?

Perhaps a way off yet knowing the red-rape that has to be waded through to get anything done in this country but the case of the epileptic boy who has been given his weed back is a step in the right direction.

It's common sense really, if using cannabis oil helps people who are ill then there is absolutely no reason to deny them access to it.

RE the Glasgow fire, I see the fire service used water directly from the Clyde.

1. They have Mason to thank that their filters weren't clogged up with dead snakes and stuff.

and 2. must have been a fair length of hose, that's about a mile according to google maps.

Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast