+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 206 of 338 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3372

Thread: General News Chat

That’s somebody been found guilty of the Renee McCrae murder.

Well done to all involved for getting a conviction there. Some effort

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s somebody been found guilty of the Renee McCrae murder.

Well done to all involved for getting a conviction there. Some effort
    Cripes, mopping up cold cases at a fast rate here as also a possible breakthrough on the Nairn doorstep murder. Yon p!ssheid that took an affection for alfresco drinkin far too much is the likely suspect. Going to miss the OT payments on this one tbh.

So McDowell has taken the fall.
    Stories and tales abound up here....

What a paranoid, boring ramble from Putin at the Kremlin.

On the subject of cold cases. I well mind going into Pittodrie one afternoon and finding a detective waiting the other side of the turnstyle, Show me your hands he said ! just at the point I was shifting my £1 deal into my wee Levi pocket ! Seems the night before you Taxi driver had been done in wi a cheesewire !

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What a paranoid, boring ramble from Putin at the Kremlin.
    Im a firm believer in " Two sides to every story. Whilst Putin is a despot no doubt about that.. we in the west are being fed some right bull**** propaganda hard to know what's really happening. Take that Gas pipeline thats been blown up as an example. The Nordsteam 2 pipe line was built to allow Russia to supply Gas to western Europe without paying tranist fees to Ukraine and Poland. Russia faced huge pressure from Poland Ukraine and the Yanks not to build it ! There really was massive opposition

And now they are expecting us to believe it was the Russians who blew it up themselves !! Really ? make no sense at all . First casualty of War inat.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    On the subject of cold cases. I well mind going into Pittodrie one afternoon and finding a detective waiting the other side of the turnstyle, Show me your hands he said ! just at the point I was shifting my £1 deal into my wee Levi pocket ! Seems the night before you Taxi driver had been done in wi a cheesewire !
    That happened as described, but I think the murder was a couple of weeks before the feds’ turnstile activity. What I remember most about it is that somebody sweaty and bloodstained was witnessed in the chipper (aye, chipper) at Mannofield around the time of the garotting, and there was a manhunt based on this.

Nae even in The Simpsons, or Father Ted has the plotline been as outrageous as to have a character think, “I’ve just murdered a man, by fuuck I couldna half go a mock chop supper”.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That happened as described, but I think the murder was a couple of weeks before the feds’ turnstile activity. What I remember most about it is that somebody sweaty and bloodstained was witnessed in the chipper (aye, chipper) at Mannofield around the time of the garotting, and there was a manhunt based on this.

Nae even in The Simpsons, or Father Ted has the plotline been as outrageous as to have a character think, “I’ve just murdered a man, by fuuck I couldna half go a mock chop supper”.
    Aye I've a black puddin supper as my alibi ! Clever !

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Is that the same case as the 'guy in an Iron Maiden T-shirt in the Sports Bar' story that has been in the news recently?

And what are the new developments in the Nairn Doorstep case StandfreeFM? I've still got my security clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Im a firm believer in " Two sides to every story. Whilst Putin is a despot no doubt about that.. we in the west are being fed some right bull**** propaganda hard to know what's really happening. Take that Gas pipeline thats been blown up as an example. The Nordsteam 2 pipe line was built to allow Russia to supply Gas to western Europe without paying tranist fees to Ukraine and Poland. Russia faced huge pressure from Poland Ukraine and the Yanks not to build it ! There really was massive opposition

And now they are expecting us to believe it was the Russians who blew it up themselves !! Really ? make no sense at all . First casualty of War inat.
    Ach who knows. Bluff, double bluff. It could be the Americans it could be the Ruskies. Straight out the Ruskie playbook though, would America risk leaving any evidence pointing to it being them?

No doubting Putin is helping himself to 20% of another sovereign country though.

Page 206 of 338 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast