+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3361

Thread: General News Chat

I presume that’s Ulster.

Now, before the English manage to twist the truth completely and the front pages of every paper are calling for war with Europe, lets look at a few facts.

Teresa May struggled for months trying to find an agreement that worked for northern Ireland.
    She failed.
    The reason she failed was because it was impossible to succeed .
    You simply can’t come out of the EU and pretend that there’s no border in Ireland.
    The only way of doing that is for the unification of Ireland.

Along comes Boris. GET BREXIT DONE!

So, he signs off on anything, doesn’t matter what because he has absolutely no intention of sticking to his word anyway.

It works, he lies to everyone so according to his way of thinking, that fair.

Remember the quote about, “ If anyone asks you to fill in any forms then just rip them up and tell them to phone me in Downing Street”

Now, it’s a shambles, but that’s okay because Boris and co will just make up some more rules which won’t work and then blame the Europeans.

They will force Europe to create border posts but of course it won’t be their fault.

Boris woll get away with it because the English don

Yep, that’s the plan.

I dont think they factored in that it might upset one or two highly strung ulster unionists. Either that, or they didn’t care. Difficult to tell with this mob, if it’s their stupidity or greed that’s worse.

I lost the last sentence there.

It should read

Boris will get away with it because the English don't give a flying f'uck for the Northern Irish.
    They will of course change their minds if they think that they are going to lose some more of their precious empire.

Personally, I think they forgot they would have a land border with the EU

Some good news coming out of Brexit, The US have dropped their tariffs against British goods including Whisky but have kept their tariffs against EU goods, Still want to join the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Some good news coming out of Brexit, The US have dropped their tariffs against British goods including Whisky but have kept their tariffs against EU goods, Still want to join the EU?
    You think that outweighs the complete clusterf*ck from the rest of it?

Will that be the new tarrifs, just introduced and perhaps a small concession towards the MASSIVE concessions to be made by the UK in order to get any deal whatsoever with the US?

In particular I look forward to whatever healthy sounding word they use to describe the poisons they will put in the food they export to us.

Yes, the quicker I regain my European citizenship the better.

It has to be remembered that Boris's "get Brexit done" deal hasn't been ratified by the Europeans yet.

Given that Boris has already reneged on it, showing as much remorse as you would expect for having completely f'ucked it up, I wouldn't be surprised if they told him to stuff it.

This of course would give them the "No Deal" they always wanted while being able to blame the French.

Which is probably what they wanted in the first place.
    Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Will that be the new tarrifs, just introduced and perhaps a small concession towards the MASSIVE concessions to be made by the UK in order to get any deal whatsoever with the US?

In particular I look forward to whatever healthy sounding word they use to describe the poisons they will put in the food they export to us.

Yes, the quicker I regain my European citizenship the better.
    Well I think no tariffs will have the Whisky barons jumping for joy, as for being a European citizen just look at the complete hash they are making of the vaccine roll out, the UK is far in advance of them and far better off outside. Don you are a clever man, stay on the winning side, the rest of the UK has given nearly £10 billion to fight the Pandemic in Scotland.

the UK has given nearly £10 billion to fight the Pandemic in Scotland.
    Gee that was nice of them.

I wonder where they got the money from?

Page 115 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast