+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 3,361 to 3,365 of 3365

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Really !! Even the Greens want to kick them into touch now. World's worst gov. with useless at its head. Endless entertainment.
    What a drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What a drama queen
    Not really, what I said is now true the Greens have ended their cooperation with the Snp. I am not a Hun, I am a lover of Scotland and the SNP is bad for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Not really, what I said is now true the Greens have ended their cooperation with the Snp. I am not a Hun, I am a lover of Scotland and the SNP is bad for the country.
    By the demeanour of Harvie grimacing as he crosses Charlotte Square, and Slater concentrating on the “one foot, then the other foot” approach to walking, I’d guess that they’ve been given their recycled paper-derived jotters rather than flouncing away from the ministerial salaries and associated perks.

Popcorn time.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    By the demeanour of Harvie grimacing as he crosses Charlotte Square, and Slater concentrating on the “one foot, then the other foot” approach to walking, I’d guess that they’ve been given their recycled paper-derived jotters rather than flouncing away from the ministerial salaries and associated perks.

Popcorn time.
    Judging by the venom being fired by Slater and Green towards Humza in particular and the SNP in general it's pretty clear who dumped who

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Judging by the venom being fired by Slater and Green towards Humza in particular and the SNP in general it's pretty clear who dumped who
    I’ll have a look later. Business first, frivolity can wait.

Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337