+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 146 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3361

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Very close. The institutionally corrupt Met are just flat out rejecting the ruling though. Seems it’s a matter of opinion & the institutionally corrupt Met disagree, so that’s ok then & we can all move on
    A class of primary schoolkids is given the task of writing about a recent safety talk given by Plod.

“Coppiz iz bastidz” was the sum total of the contribution of one 6-year old from one of the catchment area’s shadier streets.

Alerted by the head teacher, the feds return, giving out balloons, pencils, other wampum, and kids are allowed to sit in the panda car and operate the blues and twos, in a message of postivity.

On being asked to write about this return visit, the same urban urchin’s contribution was:

“Coppiz iz cunning bastidz”.

Lest we forget.

Very close. The institutionally corrupt Met are just flat out rejecting the ruling though. Seems it’s a matter of opinion & the institutionally corrupt Met disagree, so that’s ok then & we can all move on
    A few rumblings calling for Cressida Dicks head ( ) but that's nothing unusual. They should be starting with the mains suspects who were acquitted after their trial was sabotaged. (also with a big compensation pay out) Then probably a good idea to go after the folk who did the sabotaging.

Of course what Alistair Morgan is after is justice to be served to the guy who lodged an axe in his brothers head.

Now I know I'm just a small part in the worlds best football forum investigation department but this sounds like a good place to start to me.

Foreign police force in a foreign city in a foreign country.

Bugger all to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Now I know I'm just a small part in the worlds best football forum investigation department but this sounds like a good place to start to me.
    Cressida Dick might be worth brining in for a blether regarding institutionalised corruption. Starts an investigation into the vote leave campaign, gets made a Dame, then drops the investigation into the vote leave campaign. She sounds like an expert in the field of institutionalised corruption. Also in charge of the operation to execute terrified Brazilian electricians. Some piece of work. This whole country f*cking stinks

I’m willing to come out of retirement to help the A/Mad investigation team, if called upon

Cressida Dick might be worth brining in for a blether regarding institutionalised corruption. Starts an investigation into the vote leave campaign, gets made a Dame, then drops the investigation into the vote leave campaign. She sounds like an expert in the field of institutionalised corruption. Also in charge of the operation to execute terrified Brazilian electricians. Some piece of work. This whole country f*cking stinks

I’m willing to come out of retirement to help the A/Mad investigation team, if called upon
    I've got to be honest, I can't remember your leaving do. What did we get you?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    If only another senior member of the squad were here to make oblique non-revelatory references to the Excelsior Filling Station Green Shield Stamps heist that had the Linksfield precinct and DA baffled.

It wiz PINK stamps. Oh sh1t!! I've fallen into your trap and said too much.... cunnin' basturt!

A/Mad detective squad seem to have taken their eye off the ball. How the f*ck can slabs of granite going missing from UTG?

Trainie park steps found “resting” in local business man’s extensive garden.

https://www.indy100.com/news/gb-news...s-b1867198?amp

Snowflakes. Whingeing snowflakes.

Girning about IKEA and Nivea removing their advertising, that itself surely part of GB News’s Thatcherite neo-con ethos of allowing the market to decide whether businesses succeed or fail according to their attractiveness to the potential purchaser? You reap what you sow, hypocrites.

And someone bared their buttocks to entitled brat Laurence Fox? Two arses on the same screen then.

I hope GB News dies pitifully.

Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    https://www.indy100.com/news/gb-news...s-b1867198?amp

Snowflakes. Whingeing snowflakes.

Girning about IKEA and Nivea removing their advertising, that itself surely part of GB News’s Thatcherite neo-con ethos of allowing the market to decide whether businesses succeed or fail according to their attractiveness to the potential purchaser? You reap what you sow, hypocrites.

And someone bared their buttocks to entitled brat Laurence Fox? Two arses on the same screen then.

I hope GB News dies pitifully.

Tomorrow.
    Laurence Fox trying to get a job with them I see. He's an obsequious woke ****.

Page 146 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast