+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 336 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

He’s the ****ing wrong un-in-chief. I jaloused that immediately he came across here for clandestine meetings with his fellow fat pompous *****-fiddler to overturn a local democratic decision (taken on the evening we were battling Atletico Madrid), in line with the policy of putting on the brakes, applying a clamp, and putting a half brick against the wheel of devolution and subsidiarity ensuring that it remains in Holyrood, and let his glorified cooncil putting green go ahead bullying neighbours and locals alike.

What really put the tin lid on was his statement, “After Alexei and I had discussed the undesirability of living-like-pigs neighbours trying to assert bigly their rights, and retain their worthless mediocre lifestyles, in the face of the most biggest ever investment in er...where are we again, boys?... he took me to the Balmedie chippy and treated me to a chippy, on expenses.”

Wrong un. For so many reasons.

I know it's easy to tiptoe into hyperbole, so I want to stress that the following statement isn't.

I believe Donald Trump may be one of the worst people ever.

It's going to be hilarious when he wins a second term, all the right people will spontaneously combust.

Oooooh more edgy posting.

A veritable iconoclast.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Oooooh more edgy posting.

A veritable iconoclast.
    do you think he's going to win?

I don't now, I did, but I think in the battleground states he'll lose enough votes that the EC will go against him.

What he will do, pre election, is try to stop a bunch of people voting.... by executive orders etc.

Then, when he loses, he'll cry "voter fraud" and not accept the result.
    That's when things get interesting......his base has more guns...........

He would have lost last time if the Democrats had picked a normal candidate instead of crroked Hillary.

And this time, they've picked an ancient guy with Alzheimers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    He would have lost last time if the Democrats had picked a normal candidate instead of crroked Hillary.

And this time, they've picked an ancient guy with Alzheimers.
    American politics is a fu ck ing cesspool from top to bottom "Crooked Hillary" may well be crooked, but she is, and was, substantially less crooked than Fred Trump's (and, by fu ck, Woody had his number) idiot, se x offender, offspring. (And "crooked Hillary" isn't very edgy, you need to try harder.)

The problem was two fold.
    'Murican mysogyny meaning that electing a woman was a non starter.
    'Murican racism meaning that a large chunk of the population were still enraged at having a n***"r for a president.

Sure, the racists and the filth will still vote for him, and the right wing trash will follow on blindly, but I think there's enough to swing the EC.

I think he’ll lose, despite the Dems choosing the only candidate capable of losing to him. I dont think the rapist nonce will go quietly though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    despite the Dems choosing the only candidate capable of losing to him.
    You think Murica is ready to elect a woman, a black woman, a commie or a gay guy?

Biden is the safe pair of hands.

Page 95 of 336 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast