+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 208 of 335 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3349

Thread: General News Chat

Hey, 57 min

Dinna read page 7 of the EE tonight

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    https://www.heraldscotland.com/opini...RQmS3ShgxnxXSA

Eddie is a prick. He's always been and has a Prick !
    I quite like him, a clever bloke who I find funny and speaks a lot of sense.

As for the trans thing, I have no real opinion on it. I just live and let live. A place I worked at around 15 years ago the guy who worked in purchasing went off sick for months and then out of the blue we had a meeting with HR who told us we had a new member of staff coming to work for us and we had to call them by their name and not anything else and support them in their needs which left us thinking WTF is going on. On the Monday the guy from purchasing was back at work, but now as a woman that had the op. Was a strange time, but after a day or two things went back to normal and no he didn't use the womans toilets although he was allowed to, she used the disabled ones to avoid any awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hey, 57 min

Dinna read page 7 of the EE tonight
    I’m waiting in the chipper right now. 1-0 me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    although he was allowed to.

There, you got it right.

So, you all had to play along with his little fantasy?

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I quite like him, a clever bloke who I find funny and speaks a lot of sense.

As for the trans thing, I have no real opinion on it. I just live and let live. A place I worked at around 15 years ago the guy who worked in purchasing went off sick for months and then out of the blue we had a meeting with HR who told us we had a new member of staff coming to work for us and we had to call them by their name and not anything else and support them in their needs which left us thinking WTF is going on. On the Monday the guy from purchasing was back at work, but now as a woman that had the op. Was a strange time, but after a day or two things went back to normal and no he didn't use the womans toilets although he was allowed to, she used the disabled ones to avoid any awkwardness.
    Live and let live is something I do try to adhere too honestly. But the simple and biological fact is Izzard is a Man, I and if he wants to identify as a Wifie fine. But when his "human rights " starts to erode Womens hard won rights that's a different matter. And on a non- controversial level I've always thought Izzard was a prick ever since I saw him walking round Glesga with Jim Murphy in killer heels... Aye Izzard.

“A disgraceful example of live and let live”

Report by the powers that be during the first world war.

It wasn’t meant to be a good thing, it was tantamount to treason.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There, you got it right.

So, you all had to play along with his little fantasy?

Pathetic.
    Nothing will get by officer donsdaft. Show him your bits

Name:  56421CD4-0A70-4192-9D9F-15C593135042.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Live and let live is something I do try to adhere too honestly. But the simple and biological fact is Izzard is a Man, I and if he wants to identify as a Wifie fine. But when his "human rights " starts to erode Womens hard won rights that's a different matter. And on a non- controversial level I've always thought Izzard was a prick ever since I saw him walking round Glesga with Jim Murphy in killer heels... Aye Izzard.
    Sorry The DeeDon, Missed an important point you mentioned. The ""Op"".. anyone who's had the OP I regard as a Woman. Its these Guys who have a cock and a great beard who want to go into Woman's spaces and have a hissy fit when they are not allowed claiming their rights have been violated !

Is that you on about toilets again?
    You’ve got a want.

A bloke with his cock cut off is a bloke with his cock cut off.

He’s not a girlie.

https://www.wcax.com/2022/09/28/rand...outputType=amp

Mason probably thinks the ****age girls are overreacting

Page 208 of 335 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast