+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 181 of 338 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3372

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Boris is going to pee his pants and have another stupid lockdown before Christmas.
    That's just for the plebs
    You true-blue, top, top, Tories can do what you like as always.
    #world-beating fμckwits

Boris' presser and his laughing spokeswoman resigning at exactly the same time as news breaks of a scandal in Saudi Arabia where camels have been banned from beauty contests as it has been found that they have been filled with botox?

They'll need to get up earlier than that to fool me.

Anyone else find it abit strange that all these politicians who would be fully briefed about coronavirus don’t seem to worry about breaching their own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    How are you interpreting that? Has BoJo completely bottled it and bowed to pressure from... I dunno... people? Or is this omicron variant bad enough that it actually has the carefree Boris worried?

There’s a chance that Boris will get the bung just as he’s right about covid for the very first time.

How many people ( world wide) have ended up in hospital with the omicron variant?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There’s a chance that Boris will get the bung just as he’s right about covid for the very first time.

How many people ( world wide) have ended up in hospital with the omicron variant?
    It hasn't killed anybody anywhere in the world yet, Boris has pissed his pants again.

Not sure but going by their stats tonight, SA hospitalisations have rocketed in the last week or so with omicron being the dominant strain.

I was pretty sure the answer was none, which of course is why I asked the question.

I’m prepared to accept that things might have changed.

They have absolutely no reason to continue with the travel bans but they’ll stay in place because they’re perceived as popular.

Popular anyway with Mrs Sunday Post who probably can’t understand why anyone would want to go anywhere foreign when they could be swatting midgies doon the water.

Weegie bitch.

I was pretty sure the answer was none, which of course is why I asked the question.

I’m prepared to accept that things might have changed.

They have absolutely no reason to continue with the travel bans but they’ll stay in place because they’re perceived as popular.

Popular anyway with Mrs Sunday Post who probably can’t understand why anyone would want to go anywhere foreign when they could be swatting midgies doon the water.

Weegie bitch.
    Travel bans appeal to the masses. An easy political win for every country. I just came back from Tenerife last Sunday and due to various rules and circumstances (and getting pinged by track and trace) done 6 LFT’s and 1 PCR in 8 days. Every test was negative.
    Absolutely the safest way to travel currently as nowhere else do you have to get tested as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It hasn't killed anybody anywhere in the world yet, Boris has pissed his pants again.
    Cutting coming from the biggest pant pisser around.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Cutting coming from the biggest pant pisser around.
    You've confused me with yourself there

Page 181 of 338 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast