+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 316 of 340 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3391

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I would imagine that the Tories will concentrate their resources on winnable seats only to try to prevent a Labour majority so yes that almost certainly means abandoning the vast majority of the red wall seats
    It would be nice to never have to hear from the likes of Lee Anderson, Brendan Clarke-Smith & Scott Benton again.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Tax cuts will help them but a turnaround in the economy may be enough*.
    Don't let Labour ruin all the good work etc.

* not enough to win, but enough to avert disaster.
    You know what Id be doing if I was a Tory C*nt? Id say we're scrapping the starving the 3rd kid policy, leaving Labour as the only party supporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    You know what Id be doing if I was a Tory C*nt? Id say we're scrapping the starving the 3rd kid policy, leaving Labour as the only party supporting it.
    Might see some Tories supporting Labour, if they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    That's what you'd be doing if you were a tory cünt who didn't want to pick up any more votes.

Nobody deserves to win the next election, they're all f@cking muppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Nobody deserves to win the next election, they're all f@cking muppets.
    Agree.

That Amber Gibson story is the grimmest thing I think I’ve ever heard. Nobody involved in that should ever be released from jail

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That Amber Gibson story is the grimmest thing I think I’ve ever heard. Nobody involved in that should ever be released from jail
    Is that the girl who was killed by her brother? What's with the other weirdo who just happened to stumble across her body and instead of alerting the authorities like any normal person would do, started interfering with her corpse. Has he been sentenced yet?

In other news, the jury is still out after the 9 month trial of Lucy Letsby. I've been following that quite closely as there is a brilliant podcast on it. I'm not convinced the victims will see justice for this. It'll take a brave jury to convict a neo-natal nurse of multiple murders on circumstantial evidence. I think they will be deliberating for a few weeks yet.

Granted it's not as depraved as the issues on my previous post but what's with the new orange lidded wheelie bins?

I live in a van so don't get wheelie bin, what am I missing out on with these fancy new ones?

While I'm at it. I don't know where I stand on capital punishment but when I was watching a program about police raiding an illegal dog fighting yard I thought to myself if a predator drone was to fire a missile and obliterate every human who goes to watch that kinda thing, surely that could only be a good thing for the greater humanity? Would anyone miss those kind of people?

Page 316 of 340 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast