+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

All I can say is that if Brooksy ahs gone it must be with CW's endorsement

I cannot believe that after convincing CW to sign an extension to his contract and promise him a higher budget that they they then mess it all up by selling brooks under CW's nose

It just has to have been agreed with CW and if twirlo is right, CW gets the fee

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    All I can say is that if Brooksy ahs gone it must be with CW's endorsement

I cannot believe that after convincing CW to sign an extension to his contract and promise him a higher budget that they they then mess it all up by selling brooks under CW's nose

It just has to have been agreed with CW and if twirlo is right, CW gets the fee

You severely under estimate the stupidity of a Sheffield United boardroom
    It wouldn't be the first time they've lied to a manager, I suppose we'll find out in the next 24 hours who's decision it was.

Wilder will more than likely say it was his decision but his manner will tell us more than his words.

His budget is supposed to have increased, Now it should be MASSIVELY increased, and if it isn't God help the boardroom

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    You severely under estimate the stupidity of a Sheffield United boardroom
    It wouldn't be the first time they've lied to a manager, I suppose we'll find out in the next 24 hours who's decision it was.

Wilder will more than likely say it was his decision but his manner will tell us more than his words.

His budget is supposed to have increased, Now it should be MASSIVELY increased, and if it isn't God help the boardroom
    If it wasn't Wilders decision then Wilder won't say it was his decision. He won't be a patsy. He's said that numerous times

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    If it wasn't Wilders decision then Wilder won't say it was his decision. He won't be a patsy. He's said that numerous times

I think he probably will mate, at first anyway. But we'll be able to tell by his manner, if he's not 100% behind this decision he won't be able to hide it. One thing he's never been is a good actor. His increased budget now looks like a sick joke

Wilder knows that if he says this decision was made without his input it will create all sorts of unrest and he probably won't want to add to it. Diplomacy will win at the end of the day, and the next job at a professional football club that comes up , and he'll be gone

Been told all true but with a 12 month loan back we will see soon enough if true or not

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Been told all true but with a 12 month loan back we will see soon enough if true or not
    Easily pleased just to get hold of 12m,should have told them to p1ss off and come back in 12 months when he will cost you 25m,they cant negotiate for toffee down in S2.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    If this is true I will be well and truly p1zzed off, and worse still I believe Wilder will be as well, because I can't believe he'd have agreed to it.
    If Spurs, Chelsea or Man City come in with a £15-£18 million offer fair enough, we can't really stop him...….But Bournemouth FFS!!! and £12 million FFS!!!!!

In relative terms it's less than we got for Walker
    Doesn't make any difference who it is. Like it or not, Bournemouth are light years ahead of us at the moment.

So now Wilder will have around £32m to spend on players? HOORAY!

PFFFFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Yep, and our media machine will swing into action.. ‘BLADES SIGN PREMIER LEAGUE STARLET ON A SEASON LONG LOAN!’

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast