+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrong Southgate

Wrong Southgate

Sorry but your team selection was wrong. Too many changes and the way that England have not performed over the years, there is no easy path to the Final e.g. Iceland was meant to be the easier game at the Euros!! Having said that I would rather have played Japan than Columbia and so if we do lose Southgate must pay the price.

I don't like Southgate's waistcoats .
    To silky for my liking.
    I prefer a matt finish on my waistcoats.
    And his shoes are to pointy.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Sorry but your team selection was wrong. Too many changes and the way that England have not performed over the years, there is no easy path to the Final e.g. Iceland was meant to be the easier game at the Euros!! Having said that I would rather have played Japan than Columbia and so if we do lose Southgate must pay the price.
    It was pathetic wasn't it Dave, making changes like that and this could have done anything to the momemtum we so obviously had. What was the point in changing that winning habit and winning mentality ?.
    IF we do now fail to Colombia then Southgate has to take the blame for it. Im not saying sack him of course not, but all the effort hes made and the positive feeling hes given us as fans has been thrown out of the window here.