+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Bristol City demonstrated they can play football and are a good side at The Gate. I'm happy with the point.
    And don't expect 3 points either against WBA. Another draw would satisfy me. But we could well lose as they recover from the blip they had at home today.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Bristol City demonstrated they can play football and are a good side at The Gate. I'm happy with the point.
    And don't expect 3 points either against WBA. Another draw would satisfy me. But we could well lose as they recover from the blip they had at home today.
    I'd take a point as well.
    Players like Grabbon aren't starting yet, due to fitness.
    They will get a lot better and hopefully, we'll stay in the top 6 by Xmas.

For one i won't ever support or follow Derby County once a red always a red even though i won't ever be the positive type of fan that you want me to be trickytreered. I'm honest to myself and i know Forest won't amount to anything and i'm sure that they'll not get promotion back to the Premier league this season either even with all the money they've spent. I know the FFP rules aren't based over 1 season and aren't looked at even the year after. In all the time i've been away from this forum site have Forest got any better no they haven't in fact they've got worse flirting with relegation to League 1 only 2 seasons ago and only just staving off the same last season with only a few weeks to go.

I would be very surprised if Forest sell Joao Carvalho for more than they paid for him. Oh yes the club made a fair bit of profit in the previous 2 seasons because of the sale of a single player in each of those seasons but how much did the club actually owe the owner Fawaz anyway. Think the club has all but blown their FFP allowance in just one season haven't they. Oh for the club having an owner who is rich but when it comes down to it the club finances will be massively in the red even with those 2 years of supposed profit.

All i can say is don't hold your hopes up for a return to the Premier league just yet trickytree and definitely don't bet your house on it as you could well be homeless by May next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hush you, the projected Notts mauling of Colchester, amounted to the assault of a pack Jack Russels,
    Projected mauling??????? From the odd Es*** type Notts fan I presume? Most didn't know what to expect after our poor pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by LE_Red_Dog View Post
    For one i won't ever support or follow Derby County once a red always a red even though i won't ever be the positive type of fan that you want me to be trickytreered. I'm honest to myself and i know Forest won't amount to anything and i'm sure that they'll not get promotion back to the Premier league this season either even with all the money they've spent. I know the FFP rules aren't based over 1 season and aren't looked at even the year after. In all the time i've been away from this forum site have Forest got any better no they haven't in fact they've got worse flirting with relegation to League 1 only 2 seasons ago and only just staving off the same last season with only a few weeks to go.

I would be very surprised if Forest sell Joao Carvalho for more than they paid for him. Oh yes the club made a fair bit of profit in the previous 2 seasons because of the sale of a single player in each of those seasons but how much did the club actually owe the owner Fawaz anyway. Think the club has all but blown their FFP allowance in just one season haven't they. Oh for the club having an owner who is rich but when it comes down to it the club finances will be massively in the red even with those 2 years of supposed profit.

All i can say is don't hold your hopes up for a return to the Premier league just yet trickytree and definitely don't bet your house on it as you could well be homeless by May next year.
    I won't say you're negative. After years of failure, it's a dose of realism.
    Similarly we do hope to get it right eventually. Hopefully it's this season but yes, it's not something to wager on.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Projected mauling??????? From the odd Es*** type Notts fan I presume? Most didn't know what to expect after our poor pre season.
    Odd es*** type? More like a majority. Bunch of senile old bats imagining you're a Juventus of League 2

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Odd es*** type? More like a majority. Bunch of senile old bats imagining you're a Juventus of League 2
    Change the same old boring record.

The signings just keep coming and coming, we must be 50 million over FFP now surely because everybody told us we were skint, we even told Rowett we were, I reckon we must of borrowed some of your Gunter money because theres supposedly 2 or 3 more signings before Thursday

I have never read such delusional clap trap as I just have on LTLF, they're coming up with some right stinkers just to make themselves feel better like this.....

......'From what I understand a lot at Derby are surprised by the money they've spent, especially after Morris was tightening the purse strings.

Unsurprisingly, his decision to do a 360 (how many of them has he already done) is based on the fact Forest are spending and he knows he will be under a lot more pressure if we doll well and they don't'......

So we are spending money we haven't got basically just because notts forest nil have and we're trying to keep up, Blimey we haven't spent half of what forest have this season and they're already making plotting our impending FFP doom.

OK if it makes you feel better then believe what you want.

Why are you even bothering to reply to something there, here?
    You have an issue with what they post there, do tell them.
    There's hundreds of stuff posted on various other Derby boards, do we bring it up here, unless it specifically relates to something here? Nope.
    There's thousand of fans posting things all over the web. Some true, some false, some wishful, some ambiguous, others irrelevant, and even some odd and strange. Let them post, you have a right to respond, please do so.
    No need to tell us.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast