+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham Charged

West Ham Charged

West Ham have been charged after supporters invaded the pitch at the London Stadium during the Premier League 3-0 defeat by Super Burnley from the north March 10th

Fans repeatedly went onto the pitch during the game, with one approaching Hammers captain Mark Noble and another running on with a corner flag.

Supporters also threw coins and objects as they protested in front of the directors' box.

The east London club has until 5 July to respond to the charge.

"West Ham has been charged for failing to ensure its spectators conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and that no spectators or unauthorised persons encroached onto the pitch," the Football Association said in a statement.

Hammers vice-chairman Karren Brady called it "one of the most painful days" in the club's history.

Looks like a points deduction for the fake clarets! You still on holiday Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Looks like a points deduction for the fake clarets! You still on holiday Alf?
    Yep .until the end of October.. I'm darn Sarf now roasting away my day cycling to keep cool around Christchurch/Bournemouth area ..

West Ham will just get a fine which they will get the tax payer to pay

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yep .until the end of October.. I'm darn Sarf now roasting away my day cycling to keep cool around Christchurch/Bournemouth area ..
    down that way who

That is getting dangerously close to Portsmouth, there are some motorists down that way who are not too keen on cyclists!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    down that way who

That is getting dangerously close to Portsmouth, there are some motorists down that way who are not too keen on cyclists!!
    To be fair to Alf he does well for an 83 year old with a fitted urine bag and still getting on a cycle.
    But if i see one scratch on our car i will track him down and cut off the tube to his urine bag!!