+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So who out the door next?

Guys calm down. Just visit at the genuine SUFC account and see that it’s not there to verify that it’s a load of crap probably Pork initiated.

All the idiots have to do is leave a blank space after the @SUFC-tweets to set up a bogus account

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Guys calm down. Just visit at the genuine SUFC account and see that it’s not there to verify that it’s a load of crap probably Pork initiated.

All the idiots have to do is leave a blank space after the @SUFC-tweets to set up a bogus account
    That is good to see but I do think CW has control with transfers.

its on the Brighton forum £6m

Thats not the SUFC official twitter page...

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    ....it's not quite Deane and ffortoft but it's close
    There's one huge difference Bully.

When we sold Deane and Fjortoft, the board made the decisions and we never reinvested that money properly.

I have confidence that its CW who is making the decisions and if someone is going out its because he's got, or can now afford a better one coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Fkin hell hot sun getting to everybody at the moment. Rogue tweet and everyone thinks its happening. S24su in meltdown. Problem is now we've given in so early to Brooks agents demands it opens the door for others to think they can persuade the likes of Fleck and JOC to move. Expect bids to coming in for both these players from the premiership.

Twirlo if you're having your usual Sunday afternoon sesh with CW's pals can you hurry up and come back and tell everyone to calm down
    I thought that I already had.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Thats not the SUFC official twitter page...
    Gerrawaywithie.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    There's one huge difference Bully.

When we sold Deane and Fjortoft, the board made the decisions and we never reinvested that money properly.

I have confidence that its CW who is making the decisions and if someone is going out its because he's got, or can now afford a better one coming in.
    When we sold Dean and Fjortoft on the same day FKB, the club’s excuse was that one board member didn’t realise that the other had sold the best striker in the division, so he decided to sell the second best striker in the division ‘cus having two just wasn’t fair on the opposition...what with us sitting second in the division and all. It’s understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Gerrawaywithie.
    Nah...really!!!!

Its certainly stroked a few angry glands on S2 though. There'll be more before we're done. Hang on tight..!

Strong rumours that flecky going to Brighton. Hope they are wrong. That would be taking the...p..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast