+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: So who out the door next?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i dont think we could have bid for these players without selling brooks and i also think this mid table budget chris supposedly was given included the brooks money cant believe the chuckle brothers would cough 10 mill up
    Hey dunt start pickin on Blockmod and Marvin.UTCB

only one set of chuckle brothers rod or as a poster on s2 called em the two ronnies

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I suspect that all those that matter, especially the Agents, knew all about it. They would have circulated this info amongst any club who might be interested - and quite a few others who weren’t. Obviously it is in their interests to get s few noughts added to any transfer in which they have an interest. Not making it public would not have affected this at all. Those who matter already knew - and it’s them who wish to drive up prices of both transfer fees and salaries.
    The powers that be had an opportunity to sort these shysters out in their fledgling careers yes thebosman ruling opened doors but they could have put legislation in place to curb what's happened since. This game is run by unsavoury characters who's sole object is to make money for themselves,their clients are secondary they make traffic wardens and estate agents look like Jehovah's Witnesses

one thing we do know about chris after last summers shenanigans he wont be made a mug of any agents taking the p**s will be told to do one and he will move on its the curse of the modern game im afraid

So when he's on his 5th or 6th choice is that when we blame the board for not releasing enough money to bring in his first 4 choices ?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    So when he's on his 5th or 6th choice is that when we blame the board for not releasing enough money to bring in his first 4 choices ?
    Roll on 4th August.UTCB

Wages pal. Agent acting up. Wilder as put offers in for 2 or 3 forwards of equal quality who ever signs first others will miss out.

so were still pretty rigid then with our wage structure twirls ? thought we might increase it slightly without damaging team spirit but it looks like chris sticking to his principles so thats fair enough we will just have to wait and see who will come to us on our terms

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    so were still pretty rigid then with our wage structure twirls ? thought we might increase it slightly without damaging team spirit but it looks like chris sticking to his principles so thats fair enough we will just have to wait and see who will come to us on our terms
    I'm guessing we've increased our wage structure, but in todays over inflated market, where the clubs with money blow everyone else out of the water, it's very difficult. Plus if we have bids in with Prem League clubs (ie Southampton and Gallagher), he's bound to be on a Prem League wage. How do we convince him to drop his wage by say £10k/week.

Difficult, very difficult

Thing is pal. He relaxes wi one the rest will follow. I don't know why players just can't go phuck you Mr agent I'm signing.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast