+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: So who out the door next?

yeah just doesnt happen does it twirls if so we would have had sinclair last summer but i think most fans realise this and accept that chris is trying to get the best possible players he can within the budget hes been given if these players dont want to come to us on our terms then f**ck em !! utb ftp

Yeah I agree with all that but you know there are plenty who will blame the board if they don't think the quality is up to much don't think they can win on this .I'm looking forward to seeing who comes in

tt might be one of those your on about bulmer but i agree it will be interesting to see who comes in on our terms will probably say a lot about there charachter were a progressive club with a very ambitious manager hes got us this far and will take us further im sure

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    tt might be one of those your on about bulmer but i agree it will be interesting to see who comes in on our terms will probably say a lot about there charachter were a progressive club with a very ambitious manager hes got us this far and will take us further im sure
    spot on

plus the players that do show their comitment and do a job get new improved contracts pretty soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    plus the players that do show their comitment and do a job get new improved contracts pretty soon after.
    That’s the trouble though Twirls,some don’t care about showing commitment,they sign a contract with us,doesn’t work out,they get another somewhere else.

That’s why I back Christopher’s policy of carefully vetting every player,checking and double checking their character,what there like in the dressing room,are they a mardy bum if they don’t get picked,do they care

Its a short career, you woul think players would want to play as many games as possible. Truth is now, they would rather sit on the bench and pick up an extra few quid rather than playing for a bit less. Someone like Gallagher would be on around 10 grand a week at utd, plus bonuses and signing on fee. Not a bad wage but evidently looks happy to not play at Southampton for a bit more money.

im sure we will have offered gallagher more than 10k a week probably 15 but wouldnt mind betting his agent has asked for 20 or 25k after the brooks sale and if thats the case he wont be coming chris wont be held to ransom like that he proved that last summer adam armstrong might be a more viable option though and would probably come within our wage structure hopefully be a good signing enall imo utb ftp

Their loss SOB

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast