+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WE're in for WINNALL

Rumours about the Dingle Bradshaw going to Millwall,now that could pave the way for Gregory to join United,because no way will Harris drop Morrison

If Rhodes has gone to Norwich he might be worth a little punt on been the league's top scorer next season.
    Just a cheeky fiver mind.

do you know mr block forgot all about gregory might just be the suprise chris is renowned for under the radar and not mentioned anywhere and i think that could be the case with adam armstrong as well would be a good fit for us both of em

I think someone has got this wrong.

We are in for a pig, but its not Winnall, his injury makes a mockery of that claim.

It's the right back Palmer who I think is local.

YP:

Sheffield United are hoping a £5m bid for striker Martyn Waghorn will be accepted by Ipswich Town, who value last season’s 16-goal top scorer at £7.5m.

The Blades may also make a move for Sam Winnall, who is currently injured but who is back at Sheffield Wednesday after ending his loan spell with Derby County.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...-bid-1-9263201

Bradford City want our Skipper on loan(allegedly)Surely we won't let BILLY leave on loan will we? What'd be the point,if he's not wanted or wants to leave it's got to be a sale not a loan aint it? I hope BILLY stays.UTCB

i hope he stays as well rod but if we get the players in were after hes not gonna be one of our first choice strikers imo and you couldnt blame him if he went for first team football

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234