+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Waghorn

The interview with chris this morning

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...mpression=true

Samw drum i know but, listening to the interview scared me even more. CW said we were miles away from Borough on wages.
    Miles away seems a bit more than a couple of grand. So forget anybody of quality eg Freeman cos it just aint goi n to happen.
    Also never heard Wilder quite so negative ever.
    "We should have realised we can't spend that amount of money"
    Talking as if this years aim was mediocrity.
    Scary

Also got this yrs (probable) excuse in for not signing anyone.
    Cos we're playing Tuesday.
    At least it's original.

Thank god for S2 forum.
    On there there's nowt to worry about & we've got to be happy with not competing!

Peace man & pass me another Woodbine

cant see us getting freeman but i for one wouldnt mind us getting smith always rated him and a real handful the problem weve got is that we overachieved last season and expectations are higher in other words weve got where we are quicker so the players were after now are out of our wage structure very frustrating and its got to be for chris

They wont get me with that owd sardine trick,im not swallowing anything they throw over the side of the trawler.

Confirmed as signed for DCFC after Vydra went to Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by haich1889 View Post
    Thank god for S2 forum.
    On there there's nowt to worry about & we've got to be happy with not competing!

Peace man & pass me another Woodbine
    I think you need to look again. When some on S2 go into meltdown, it makes this forum look like an oasis of reason.

Later radio interview with CW suggests no perm signing......seems we are short of money?

Just wondering why we let Ched and Holmes go if we have no strikers coming in ?. Apart from the lottery that is the cast off loan market. Something does not add up and surely Wilder would have left if he had not been made certain promises ?. I would take Gregory at the moment compared with what we already have but that is not exactly a high benchmark.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast