+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Cadden?

Chris Cadden?

BT sport are suggesting that Servco are about to make a bid for Chris Cadden. Their source is believed to be Chris Sutton. If true and we are to sell what sort of price do we look for?

Chris Sutton said during the game his sources had told them about the bid. We will see.

I think our position depends entirely on who else is interested. If English clubs are tempted, sell them there, if not we'll struggle to get a couple of hundred thousand from Rangers for a player available for free next summer.

Not fussed where he goes TBH. He's done his bit for us, and I don't see him making the great leap forward (see what I did there)? So, if it's Engerland, abroad or The Sevco I'd take whatever pounds we get and wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Not fussed where he goes TBH. He's done his bit for us, and I don't see him making the great leap forward (see what I did there)? So, if it's Engerland, abroad or The Sevco I'd take whatever pounds we get and wish him well.
    Maybe he will, maybe he won't. If he can get a coach who figures out his best position and smooths some rough edges, he might do ok. But regardless, the key difference is in England he only has to be moderately solid for someone higher up the food chain to buy him again and ring the cash register on our sell-on clause. Like Marvin Johnson did. He would need to improve considerably more (which like you I think is doubtful) at Ibrox for the same thing to happen.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)