It's back, and the same format as last season which seemed to suit most folk and went very well.

I'll still take a tally of lowest scores each week to be awarded to those who forget, join late, or where holidays etc prevent them getting an entry in. They'll get the lowest score that week. Anyone joining late will start on the EOB (every other bugger) total. Also,I won't accept long-term standing entries; holidays are one thing, simply not bothering is another.

This season will follow the same pattern as the previous ones whereby I'll select games from the EFL, though other leagues will put in guest appearances as the need arises. So, the rules:

RULES: From each group predict the result of two of the games and the final score in the other two. It's your choice which results/scores you go for. Correct predictions will earn one point for each correct result or three points for each correct score. Also, if you get the score wrong, but your predicted result for that game was correct you'll still get a point. For example, if you predict 2-1 but the actual score was 4-0 you got the score wrong - bye-bye three points - but the result correct so you'll still get a point. Maximum score therefore 24 points each week

Any questions, please ask now, or as the season progresses.

Reet, crack on.....

Group A
Bristol City v Nottingham Forest
Ipswich v Blackburn
PNE v QPR
Wigan v Sheffield Wed.

Group B
Accrington v Gillingham
Burton v Rochdale
Portsmouth v Luton
Walsall v Plymouth

Group C
Bury v Yeovil
Grimsby v Forest Green
Notts County v Colchester
Stevenage v Tranmere

Good luck. Entries by 3 pm Saturday please.