+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest bid for Vydra

Forest bid for Vydra

8m plus player believed to be Brereton or 5m plus add-ons totalling 10m, based on appearances/promotion. You heard it here first

Personally I'd want 10m in full nothing else, why would we want a forest cast of in the deal?

Won't spend that on a striker, who would end up on the bench half the time. He doesn't fit the formation.
    No way are we gullible enough to meet his wage demands either. Rumored 40/50k?
    **** that

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    8m plus player believed to be Brereton or 5m plus add-ons totalling 10m, based on appearances/promotion. You heard it here first

Personally I'd want 10m in full nothing else, why would we want a forest cast of in the deal?

Nah won't happen. Just some journos making news I bet.
    Why would he come here when there's a greater chance of playing prem footy? Surely Palace, Bournemouth, Watford, Cardiff, Burnley are better destinations...

Been thinking about Brereton's future recently with all our signings so far, came through our academy, would be daft to let him go now.
    As far as Vydra goes you can throw him in the Trent!.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Been thinking about Brereton's future recently with all our signings so far, came through our academy, would be daft to let him go now.
    As far as Vydra goes you can throw him in the Trent!.
    There you have it. Es*** has poo poo'd it. No case to answer,

No try Tw@tson, but the panel isn't accepting it.

Not from a journo rommy. Agree about prem footy though but no one in the prem is coming forward strangely, 40/50k if you believe thats what his demands were are attainable in the prem.

However his demands of 40/50k have been rubbished by a czech journo today, who knows anyways

Don't believe anything es*** says, the lad couldn't predict christmas if i gave him a calendar.

Don't believe anything es*** says, the lad couldn't predict christmas if i gave him a calendar.
    Perhaps Misteram could come on as a real Santa Claus and help?

funny but I haven't predicted anything, yet.
    Greedy Vydra demanding high wages at tier 2!, strange how Prem sides don't want him, had one good season with Watford a few years ago and done nothing since, crap the player, as ive said, throw him in the Trent.

Why would it be daft to let brereton go now, how do know its daft?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast