+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forest bid for Vydra

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Why would it be daft to let brereton go now, how do know its daft?
    Let me help.
    He's 19, still learning and has huge potential.
    Why would you kick out a prospect, that has cost you nothing and he's not even matured yet?
    Players like him, make a clubs future.

Brereton was subsequently called up to represent England at the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.[14] In the group stage, he scored the winner against the Netherlands[15] and twice against Germany.[16] Brereton was a second-half substitute during the victory against Portugal in the final.[17] His total of three goals meant Brereton was joint top goalscorer at the tournament.[18]

Why would it be daft to let brereton go now, how do know its daft?
    most players fail when they depart the reds, so why depart? Especially to you lot for crying out loud.
    Brereton's heart is here at the CG.

Well there you are you predicted something when you said you hadn't

Well there you are you predicted something when you said you hadn't
    That's classic Es*** for you!

I disagree with though, Vydra is a proven finisher at this level, some of the goals he scored last year were instinctive, it didn't appear anywhere close to goal until he got the ball and carved out the goal.
    And remember that Derby under Rowett were somewhat defensive, so to have scored over 20 was no mean feat.
    It would be a good signing, but I doubt we can afford either his fee or salary.

How’s McKenna getting on these days. I know he’s been injured but overall is he seen as a good, bad or indifferent signing. From an Aberdeen supporter. Well done on staying up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    How’s McKenna getting on these days. I know he’s been injured but overall is he seen as a good, bad or indifferent signing. From an Aberdeen supporter. Well done on staying up!
    This is a dead board.

For a momemt I wondering if you were talking about that guy was it Paul McKenna?

I think your McKenna has earned your club some extra money and I think they might keep him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12