+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New club director

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I don’t think he’s miserable mate, he’s dry but got a good sense of humour. I’ve spoken to him a few times the last time at the reception after my sister’s funeral, he’s a really nice humble bloke.
    I aree Gray,God's a really good bloke.He made me feel brilliant after mi mum in law arranged wi Beryl Whitney for him to meet me after mi cancer op.It was before the Liverpool openin game at BDBL in 2006,he was wi me for abart 20mins and it made my day/year,he's always willin to have a chat whenever i see him.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I can only speak as I find Gray. The few times I've bumped into him he's been even more of a curmudgeon than me, and that's saying summat. Perfectly happy to accept I got the wrong impression of him. He's still my favourite player....
    I think he’s actually quite a shy person unlike the extrovert entertainier he was on the pitch. Suppose that’s often the case.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think he’s actually quite a shy person unlike the extrovert entertainier he was on the pitch. Suppose that’s often the case.
    I remember Tony Pritchett after doin a interview wi God back in TC's playin days at BDBL and TP writin it's really difficult to believe that someone who's such a fantastic showman on't pitch is so shy off the pitch.UTCB

Fair enough, gents. I've obviously not met TC in circumstances as you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12