+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Ha ha, I suspect you won't have to worry about me this week - I've a feeling it 's not going to be a good week for me, with me not having Kane or any other Spurs player v Cardiff. Bites nails nervously.

Is your other nemesis Mr Dazzy Owen by any chance?

Blimey Sam and Dazzy really pulled a master stroke with Kane as tripple captain. How will anyone compete now this week with the massive 3 point advantage.

Bugger

Hey Sam

If it makes you feel any better, I bought Wilson this week ... and then left him on the bench. I know, it probably doesn't.

I didn't get many more points than you when I triple captained Kane last season ... and that was in a double game week too. Really thought he was going to be my nemesis this week ...

Ouch triple 1point Kane

Week 8

Not a happy bunny �� writing the update this week. ��

Still pressing on with complete professionalism.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Obviously expecting Kane �� to fill his boots against Cardiff 6 of our managers made him top managers choice with 4 of our managers voting for Hazard.

Winner by miles was Hazard ��with 28 monumental points so congratulations to the fab 4. ����������
    Runner up Yubby’s Richarlison with 14 points, 3rd Dad Oz and Son Liam’s pick Alonso with 12 points, 4th States Firmino and bringing up the rear Kane together with Iwuz and BB’s Aguero with 2 points or 3 for Kane for those playing their Triple Captain Token.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD ��

With 84 ��mega points this week’s winner is Liam ��with Aston Liam.

Showing Dad Oz how it should be done Liam captures his first award, Dad must be so proud. ��

Runner up Bongo and Agbonlahor United with 80 points.

Well played guys. ����������

TOP 6

1. Mr Tee ��
    2. Winnie’s Warriors
    3. Cubist Masterpiece
    4. Ostan Villa
    5. Large Icardi & Koke
    6. Billesley Villans

Uncle Tony still reigning supreme.��

A tremendous week for Winnie sees her leap up to 2nd place. ��

Picasso and Oz non movers at 3rd and 4th respectively. ��

Sam rallies from the set back of his Triple Captain Kane only bagging 3 tragic points by dislodging BB and moving into 5th place. ��

BB down to 6th. ��

A shocker of a week for Iwuz sees him plummet from 2nd to 7th place ��

RELEGATION ��

15. Grealish is a Legend
    16. Nas T Killa
    17. Aston Lilla

Excellent week for Liam which sees him climb from 15th to 11th place. Nuc replaces him in the drop zone.

MARE OF THE WEEK ��

Rosie with 33 mortifying points wins the mare holding off a late challenge from
    Gornal with 34 points.

Also I am the only manager to win the mare twice so far. ��

Only managed a week with the nose bleeds Yubby as I drop back to 10th. ��

Triple Captain Tokens

Sam and Dazzy - Kane earning them 3 points.

Wildcard
    Jesh

Bongo went cold turkey with just 1 transfer.

Fantasy League back 20th October.

PS
    Thanks for your kind comments.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 08-10-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Emoji failure

Thanks for pushing through the pain and delivering another tops update, Rosie! Hands Rosie a well deserved glass of wine.

Well done Liam! You've certainly socked it to us all in your rookie season, and have completely shown up a few seasoned pros and past winners this week!

Wow, I didn't expect to find myself in 2nd this wee k. It's been so long since I've been up this high, I'll probably succumb to altitude sickness, before descending to my usual mid table position. *Inhales oxygen deeply.

A couple of lucky Captain choices (I tell Yubby it's skill though ) and Kane not delivering saved me from a chorus of 'Winnie sacked in the morning' after my genius tactical decision to leave Wilson on the bench!

Here's to an injury free international break!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 08-10-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Well done Liam and Rosie on another mare.

I thought I had won this week but got pipped at the post. Captain choice is crucial now with Salah not performing yet.

Cheers Rosie for the great report! 👍🏻

Oh. And Liam? I forgot to mention you also beat the one time 120th greatest manager in Wales!

Exactly Winnie.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)