+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2018/2019

Baggsy I get to present Yubby with his award if he wins it!

I can hear the fat lady.

1 point from my keeper!!!!!!!!!

Glad I took -4 deduction this week.

Week 7

This week’s update is going to be a pleasure to write. 🤩😀😃😆😁

CAPTAIN WATCH

Of the 7 captains on view this week unsurprisingly Aguero was top choice with 10 of our managers voting him their leader.

However Sterling💥 with 28💥 cracking points was top scorer and only the genius Winnie💥 had the wisdom to nominate him, 2nd place Gornal and Rosie’s Kane with a not too shabby 26 points, 3rd the favourite Aguero with 16 points, 4th Liam’s Lacazette with 10 points, joint 5th Yubby’s Richarlison and Sam’s Bernardo Silva with 6 points and trailing in 7th place State’s and Firmino with 4 points.

Everyone avoided Salah.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

It’s 7th week heaven for the brilliant ever modest ROSIE and the FLUSHES as they win the award for the first time this season with 77 sublime, stupendous, sumptuous points. Very well done me. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Hardluck to Iwuz who finished runner up with 74 points.
    👏👏👏👏👏

With all the hype I fully expect to be bought back down to earth with a wallop next week. 🤪😜😛

TOP 6 💥

1. Mr Tee
    2. Notsa Alliv
    3. Cubist Masterpiece
    4. Ozstan Villa
    5. Billesley Villans
    6. Large Icardi & Koke

Uncle Tony still leading the way with a 37 point lead, Iwuz seeing the benefit of those inspirational team talks with his team up into 2nd place, Picasso an off week for the Masterpiece which sees them drop to 3rd, a rejuvenated Oz up to 4th, BB drops down one to 5th and Sam’s team suffering a lose of form slump to 6th.

Points gap between 2nd - 7th only 16 points.

RELEGATION 😱

15. Aston Liam
    16. Nas T Killa
    17. Aston Lilla

Good week for Liam which sees him close to within 5 points of Nuc in 14th place, States avoiding the basement floor by 1 point, which obviously means HJ is closing in on States.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Strewth Yubby what a shocker of a week with 26 manky points.😱 😜

Your 8 daughters maybe wanting a word with you. 😜

I am sure Winnie will be sympathetic. 😛

Tokens

Only Dazzy who played is Wildcard.

As we know because Bongo keeps telling us he has the best balanced team in the league so after another 12 points transfer frenzy is Bongo going to place transfer embargo on himself. Still 89 points off the lead in 10th place. 😜😛🤪

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Gameweek 8 kicks off Friday 5th October with Brighton v West Ham. Make sure you get your team sheets in on time.

This is where I stop the hits and climb the league with my superior squad. If I gain 10 points a week I will be 1st in 8 weeks.

Well done Rosie 🎉🎉🎉🎉 and thanks for another top report.

Well done Yubs 😆🙈🍌

And a pleasure to read, Rosie - especially that bit about Yubby. .

Well done too on your impressive points haul!

Sorry Sam, I'm sitting next to you again. You'll have to listen to my inane chatter and transfer deliberations for the rest of the week now. Maybe the rest of the season!

My daughters wanted to sack me, and even had the audacity to throw a cabbage at me, which I caught one handed and within minutes I had made a fine coleslaw for 10.

Rosie don't stay up with the nose bleeds for too long

20 transfers already, Bongo. Your players aren't bothering to unpack.

Haha very funny Oz. To be fair you have a good team. I've only done one transfer this week and will start reaping the rewards for my aggressive tactics early on in the season.
    Everyone seems to have upped there game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    20 transfers already, Bongo. Your players aren't bothering to unpack.
    Hmm ... they probably just turn up with an empty holdall, Oz. Very restrained this week, Bongo. .

Gosh, yes, everyone has stepped up! When I first started playing this there would be Bb, Dazzy, Yubbs and Bongo taking this seriously. Oz would show up once a month, usually after someone told him half his team were injured, and Blackpool would pick a team before taking asleep on the sofa for the rest of the season! So different now!

Yubbs, as much as I'm hacked off with cabbage gate, your coleslaw post did make me laugh.

Sam must be really keen to get away from me this week. I see he's triple captained Kane! Must admit, I'm a bit worried about Mr Kane this week!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 06-10-2018 at 07:10 AM.

When I saw your name in the league underneath mine, the lights dimmed, Mad World started playing somewhere in the distance and a shiver went thru my spine. I can't cope with 31 weeks of looking over my shoulder and my nemesis.

However, thinking I'd be original and triple captain Kane - who does EXACTLY the same thing? My other nemesis (from last year) *lights are dimming again and I can hear the first notes beginning from Gary Jules

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)