+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Shoving It Down Ones Throat"

"Shoving It Down Ones Throat"

I do despair sometimes.

It seems some of you on here are offended by my "shove it down my throat" comment. Just recently my youngester has accused me of ***ism, and on this Board I have been accused of homophobia and even being anti Yorkshire all for trying to make people smile.

For the record I am not anti Yorkshire it's just Barnsley I have a problem with!

Note for Acido. Only joking about Barnsley and I reckon you're the sort that would laugh rather than scowl. I've never been so I can't comment. And anyway it's only parts of Barnsley,

I have a dozen or so friends and aquaintances that are Gay or Lesbian, difficult not to in this part of the world. As long as I said it in the right manner I reckon I could use the 'shove it down my throat' jibe with most of them. I have in fact said it to my mate Robbie (real name withheld.) Robbie is a 6ft 3in Glaswegian, a trolley dolley with Easyjet,as gay as they come (joke) and a tremendous laugh. His reply to my ' I don't mind you being gay as long as you don't shove down my throat 'was 'I'm Gay not Blind.' Best put down I've ever been on the end of. How come Robbie can laugh but some of you can't?

He reckons he was banned from playing football because he was gay. When I asked how come he said "You know now players kiss when they score a goal? Well I used to kiss them whether they scored or not"

Then there is Jo and Abi. Jo is a prison officer and she could take me (not in the biblical sense) anytime. On a dressed up night out in Brighton the doorman addressed her as 'Sir.' I showed them my Rolex and told them the two lesbian girls next door had given it to me (it being the Rolex not ***) as a present. I then told them they had misunderstood when they asked "What do I want for my birthday?" and I said " I wanta watch"

Note: Perhaps best to say I don't really own a Rolex but thought it explained the joke best.

Perhaps the mistake I made was not checking the audience first. My friends son is gay and both she and he are very sensitive about it. He is also depressed so I am always careful what I say. I am surprised that some of you on this a football forum are so very sensitive, but being Baggies fans I can understand the depression.

I have time to respond because we decided not to go to regular day out at the Friday of the Lords Test. I reckon the 4 guys from Cardiff we always meet up with have also stayed at home. No doubt like every good Welsman they will be busy sheep sh&gging all weekend.

Never see any Scots at the Test. All too tight to buy tickets.

Irish are so thick they turn up on the 6th day.

Always glad not to sit next to a loud mouthed fat Yank
    or
    an arrogant fat Kra ut
    or
    a smelly Froggie
    Eyeties are no problem as they always run away if the hard cricket ball reaches the boundary.
    No point in any Asian women being there. How could you watch cricket through a letterbox?
    The Blacks, sorry Black people (as my eldest says I have to call them) will be disappointed as there will be less people on the Tube to mug at knife point.

I would gladly show this mail to any of the above 'sorts' that know me well enough to know I can 'take it as well as give it.' In the spirit of explaining myself fully so no one can misunderstand that sentence is in no way a reference to gay ***.

I mean no offence to anyone in this post. My message to anyone that has taken offence is please,please,please,please, please. Get a grip
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 10-08-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    ................. please,please,please,please, please. Get a grip
    Of what you fkn woofter .

The people on here who appear to take offence aint worth your explanation. They are so anal retentive (no pun intended) I reckon they look out for things they can take offence to. I am offended by blokes walking down the street with their butt cheeks showing because its GAY Pride day but I don't spout on about it in mock horror. Get a life, normal or otherwise. I had a shaved head due to lack of hair long before it became fashionable to have it. Got ribbed every football match I played in. Baldy this and that. I never went home and sat in a dark room rocking backwards and forwards depressed. I just kicked the sh*te out of whoever when I got a tackle in. End of the game shook hands and had a laugh about it. It's a Snowflake Society now.

Hey 9 Goals, don't worry about it, it can't be that bad (can it ? lol.)
    Say what you want about Yorkshire as its water off a ducks back to me, Ive heard it all before lol. Ohh and Barnsley isn't even my hometown btw, Ive never lived there.

Now lets get back to the Barnsley & Baggies comedy football show...

oh and my comment about Darren Moore's poor substitutions were of cause racially and not footie motivated

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey 9 Goals, don't worry about it, it can't be that bad (can it ? lol.)
    Say what you want about Yorkshire as its water off a ducks back to me, Ive heard it all before lol. Ohh and Barnsley isn't even my hometown btw, Ive never lived there.

Now lets get back to the Barnsley & Baggies comedy football show...
    You sure about not living in Barnsley? Not just too ashamed to admit. I'd best put 100 of those silly smileys after this Acido. You may know I'm joking but I'm sure there are some who may not be so sure. You know who you are.

You even get grumpy about grumpy old men being grumpy!

Err yes Im sure, and Ive just checked my passport for proof, I live (and always have lived) in West Yorkshire, in the Normy & Cas '5 towns' area.

There are some who object to smileys though, or using the abbreviation 'lol' on public message boards like these !!.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I do despair sometimes.

It seems some of you on here are offended by my "shove it down my throat" comment. Just recently my youngester has accused me of ***ism, and on this Board I have been accused of homophobia and even being anti Yorkshire all for trying to make people smile.

For the record I am not anti Yorkshire it's just Barnsley I have a problem with!

Note for Acido. Only joking about Barnsley and I reckon you're the sort that would laugh rather than scowl. I've never been so I can't comment. And anyway it's only parts of Barnsley,

I have a dozen or so friends and aquaintances that are Gay or Lesbian, difficult not to in this part of the world. As long as I said it in the right manner I reckon I could use the 'shove it down my throat' jibe with most of them. I have in fact said it to my mate Robbie (real name withheld.) Robbie is a 6ft 3in Glaswegian, a trolley dolley with Easyjet,as gay as they come (joke) and a tremendous laugh. His reply to my ' I don't mind you being gay as long as you don't shove down my throat 'was 'I'm Gay not Blind.' Best put down I've ever been on the end of. How come Robbie can laugh but some of you can't?

He reckons he was banned from playing football because he was gay. When I asked how come he said "You know now players kiss when they score a goal? Well I used to kiss them whether they scored or not"

Then there is Jo and Abi. Jo is a prison officer and she could take me (not in the biblical sense) anytime. On a dressed up night out in Brighton the doorman addressed her as 'Sir.' I showed them my Rolex and told them the two lesbian girls next door had given it to me (it being the Rolex not ***) as a present. I then told them they had misunderstood when they asked "What do I want for my birthday?" and I said " I wanta watch"

Note: Perhaps best to say I don't really own a Rolex but thought it explained the joke best.

Perhaps the mistake I made was not checking the audience first. My friends son is gay and both she and he are very sensitive about it. He is also depressed so I am always careful what I say. I am surprised that some of you on this a football forum are so very sensitive, but being Baggies fans I can understand the depression.

I have time to respond because we decided not to go to regular day out at the Friday of the Lords Test. I reckon the 4 guys from Cardiff we always meet up with have also stayed at home. No doubt like every good Welsman they will be busy sheep sh&gging all weekend.

Never see any Scots at the Test. All too tight to buy tickets.

Irish are so thick they turn up on the 6th day.

Always glad not to sit next to a loud mouthed fat Yank
    or
    an arrogant fat Kra ut
    or
    a smelly Froggie
    Eyeties are no problem as they always run away if the hard cricket ball reaches the boundary.
    No point in any Asian women being there. How could you watch cricket through a letterbox?
    The Blacks, sorry Black people (as my eldest says I have to call them) will be disappointed as there will be less people on the Tube to mug at knife point.

I would gladly show this mail to any of the above 'sorts' that know me well enough to know I can 'take it as well as give it.' In the spirit of explaining myself fully so no one can misunderstand that sentence is in no way a reference to gay ***.

I mean no offence to anyone in this post. My message to anyone that has taken offence is please,please,please,please, please. Get a grip

Fantastic post and 100% agree. Our delivery driver is Asian and one of the nicest guys you could meet - I said pray to Allah my lottery ticket will win tonight! " He said, he will when going to pray, as long as he had a share if the ticket won". This driver gives as good as what he takes and a great laugh!

Some of the best posts on the board come from Mick, Des and Blood - full of wit and they make me laugh. That's why, I come on the board! Many would say, some of my posts are very close to the knuckle, but hey, I have time for everyone, and meet some of the posters at away games. Nobody, though could accuse me of anything but my love of West Brom ( even through the moans ), as I still go to almost all of the games.

We now have politicians trying to condemn Boris for his remarks which were not racist - burkas do look like letter boxes and make those wearing them look like bank robbers. That's not to say those people are not lovely though, when this attire is removed.

Well done 9goals for bringing this up! If someone does not like a post, then easy to skip to another one, as you would a television channel!

Can I be first to recommend a theme for last away game of the season at Derby - how about burkas, all wearing straight plaques, ginger wigs, or skirts? Any other recommendations?
    Last edited by baggieal; 10-08-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Hegazi plays like he’s wearing a Burka.

Back to front.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Hegazi plays like he’s wearing a Burka.

Back to front.
    Either that or his Fez is too big and slipped over his face!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)