+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He’s on a wind up
    No wind up and you are seriously starting to get on my nerves.

If Purrington was a better player than Mattock then he would be here and he would be playing. Instead he is back in league one, where incidentally he couldn’t get a game for us last season. Or perhaps Paul Warne is on a wind up as well?

People mention a couple of mistakes from Mattock and people are raving about Rodak and was man of the match in their eyes. They fail to mention the dodgy kicks from Rodak which put us into trouble. Selective vision to suit their own views.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post

If Purrington was a better player than Mattock then he would be here and he would be playing. Instead he is back in league one, where incidentally he couldn’t get a game for us last season. Or perhaps Paul Warne is on a wind up as well?

People mention a couple of mistakes from Mattock and people are raving about Rodak and was man of the match in their eyes. They fail to mention the dodgy kicks from Rodak which put us into trouble. Selective vision to suit their own views.

**** me I hardly comment on your posts and I’m getting on your nerves?

If it’s not a wind up then try going sober.

I agree about Rodak kicking and that’s why he wasn’t my MOTM

Now trot on

It’s all about opinions on this.
    I took 3 blades fans yesterday all clients from work.

6 of us in total all thought Mattock was awful.

Doesn’t make us correct just opinions but for me he was our weakest player.
    Would love him to get MOM next game just don’t think he’s good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post

Totally agree, Mattock was one of our better performers in the championship when we went down, and obviously Paul Warne thinks so because he's still playing him.
    Warnie obviously doesn't care much for purrington for whatever reason, and obviously ,by sending him out on loan, thinks we have better cover for Mattock at left back.

Now trot on
    Which part was a wind up? The part where I thought Mattock played okay or the part where I stated that Mattock is better than Purrington?

‘Try going sober’. ‘Now trot on’.

Showing your true colours now.

He’s on a wind up
    I saw it in the same way Millertop. Mattock was being overrun in the first 20 mins and we were lucky not to be 1 down from a run down their right and a good cross. A great clearence from Vyner saved us once from what I expected to be a goal.

Now trot on
    Ease off Millertop with the insults!

Agree with most thought Ajayi, Woods,Rodak stand out performers,Vyner Smudge , Vassell did well, Newell, Vaulkes, Mattock not too good, Palmer and Tayler were woeful to be fair, much better with Williams and Forde on. Lucky to still been in it in at half time better 2nd half, and we will take the 3 points. I do fear Leeds on Saturday tbh. UTFM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    Agree with most thought Ajayi, Woods,Rodak stand out performers,Vyner Smudge , Vassell did well, Newell, Vaulkes, Mattock not too good, Palmer and Tayler were woeful to be fair, much better with Williams and Forde on. Lucky to still been in it in at half time better 2nd half, and we will take the 3 points. I do fear Leeds on Saturday tbh. UTFM!!!
    ^
    Spot on for me.

Didn’t deserve 3 points but it’s games against opposition like this that we can win/steal points. We did exactly that and good on the team for not giving up until that final whistle.

Look here’s the issue, Vyner criticised last week with Mattock criticised this week.

It’s not random that the two full backs are making the mistakes, it’s because they are under pressure right from the off.

They are under so much pressure because the midfielders in front of them can’t tackle to save their lives. Taylor, Newell, Forde and Williams all weak and they allow too much pressure on the full backs.

We need to strengthen those midfield positions

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast