+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Kieffer Moore

Been absolutely garbage so far.

He's just a target man not a finisher and up to press he does want shooting

He's a DUD , his so called strike partner Bradshaw didn't look much better today either, seemed like he got monk on when subbed, why did he remove the sweat/warriva bands off and throw them on the pitch ? Could have easily done that in the Dugout , Frustration ? Bad day at the office today , whilst not begrudgin the Dons a point , they were bad IMO , conned the awful officials no end , and got what they came for , lessons need to be learnt after today. I won't be buying a CD of this match tthat's for sure ,

Kieffer needs a goal like all strikers do and I'm sure we will see much better from him than we saw today , spent more time on the floor than on his feet which frustrated me no end .

Bradshaw did nowt all game , absolutely zilch , very poor today .

Thiam when he cut inside in the first half had the Don's defence back tracking , why the feck didn't he drive on or shoot ? , gets two goals on the opening day and then seems to lack a bit of confidence , very strange .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Kieffer needs a goal like all strikers do and I'm sure we will see much better from him than we saw today , spent more time on the floor than on his feet which frustrated me no end .

Bradshaw did nowt all game , absolutely zilch , very poor today .

Thiam when he cut inside in the first half had the Don's defence back tracking , why the feck didn't he drive on or shoot ? , gets two goals on the opening day and then seems to lack a bit of confidence , very strange .
    Goat ez bought a dud forra million Animal. Simple az that.

3 goals in 36 games forra million. Argue with that.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-08-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Mick Mac saw through him at Ipswich in the Champship, and the longer his goal drought goes on at this poorer level, then we should start to worry. It doesn't help though when his strike 'partner' Bradshaw plays like he doesn't want to be here and is dreaming of this proposed move to Millwall (or wherever!).

In fairness , nobody deserves much credit in our side today , a brief 15/20 mins by Moncur maybe ? A day to forget , sides like Wimbledon ffs !! Shud be wiping flooar wiamm !!! Stendel Arrt !!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Mick Mac saw through him at Ipswich in the Champship, and the longer his goal drought goes on at this poorer level, then we should start to worry. It doesn't help though when his strike 'partner' Bradshaw plays like he doesn't want to be here and is dreaming of this proposed move to Millwall (or wherever!).
    Not really , the service in to the two strikers was shocking , both Moore and Bradshaw kept at it .

What on earth are you talking about acido ?

For those of us unlucky enough to live outside the borough these days it's never a wasted trip back to the homeland despite the streets of my childhood looking like a mini Bucharest, a dull 0-0 draw with (in my opinion) only Moncur putting a shift in. Has Stendel exhausted them already with his gegenpress ? I'd have replaced Moore with the half time draw lady today.

On the subject of ground improvements still no better at the East Stand food kiosk, kid that served me looked like he'd slept in his shirt, meat and taty pie tasty enough though.

Agree with ESR, you wouldn't double glaze a house you only half owned unless the the co owner was prepared to stump up. On the subject of the West Stand, asbestos everywhere, to pull it down and dispose of it would cost a fortune.In my experience.

Tell thi wat RF 50/50 lass az edda mekovva or summat , lost sum weight , shi even said I dunt kno if you av the time on you ? A sed 25 t 3 luv , a feel av been ere longa shi sed , good luck , ta luv sithi inna fottnit , nawunda SB , ESR n Jules arr sniffin rarnd , bonny lass

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast