+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday night v Newport £10 on iFollow for EVERYONE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Anything like last Friday and we'll get battered. I think we're in for another bad night
    A banker draw, I say.

Will be interesting to see how much all this affects the attendances for the games involved, especially for freezing cold nights in Feb. A tenner seems a bit steep, but like Frenchie, I might pay it if a significant proportion was going to Notts.

I agree. I think Nolan will go defensive tonight and we'll end up with a mind numbing 0-0. Don't rush to the bookies though, Ancientpie and Gumpy will tell you that with my predictive skills it'll probably end up 5 all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    My instinct would be to hit the button for 'best odds on a Newport win'.
    Even if I knew how to place a bet I don't think I would be able to bet against Notts, I would let my heart rule my head. Anyway, what about that punter who lost out on 1million on the Sky Super 6 ( whatever that is ) when Forest scored a last minute goal , a penalty rebound as well at Wigan. Crickey, he's got more reason to them more than any of us!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Even if I knew how to place a bet I don't think I would be able to bet against Notts, I would let my heart rule my head. Anyway, what about that punter who lost out on 1million on the Sky Super 6 ( whatever that is ) when Forest scored a last minute goal , a penalty rebound as well at Wigan. Crickey, he's got more reason to them more than any of us!
    Woops , missed the hate bit.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Anyway, what about that punter who lost out on 1million on the Sky Super 6 ( whatever that is ) when Forest scored a last minute goal , a penalty rebound as well at Wigan. Crickey, he's got more reason to them more than any of us!
    This is maybe a poor example as there were probably other games involved, but if this was the final leg of a six timer for a million quid he should have lumped on the in-play draw as stoppage time approached. The amount he could have got on would never have come close to returning a million, but it could still have provided a nice little consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This is maybe a poor example as there were probably other games involved, but if this was the final leg of a six timer for a million quid he should have lumped on the in-play draw as stoppage time approached. The amount he could have got on would never have come close to returning a million, but it could still have provided a nice little consolation.
    I haven't got a clue ,surely 'Super 6 ' means something to you , maybe 6 correct scores ? I just read it somewhere. Hope he wasn't a Derby fan.

ps. Knew I had read it somewhere, Mondays Daily Mirror page 12, right at the end of an article about police using pepper spray on fans. Like I have said before , I don't bet nor do I understand how.
    Last edited by navypie; 21-08-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12