+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle united tax investigation

Newcastle united tax investigation

Anyone been hearing whats been going on .A few interesting stories kicking about including ex players ,bogus companies .Its not looking too good for all involved

Would be absolutely lush if Ashley got into massive bother.

Could be our way out!!!

Would anyone be surprised? It certainly is a worry as we WOULD be made an example of. It would certainly get rid of the FCB as we could get demoted to League 2. I wonder if he could be made to sell up - not a fit owner etc? Mind we could have told anyone that 10 years ago!!!

Shola involved .now thats a shock

Really? In what way?

Fraud...claiming wages under false pretences? Imitating a footballer?
    Last edited by Zippity; 21-08-2018 at 07:41 PM. Reason: fingers like Shola's feet

Is that why he came out with all that shyte licking Ashley’s hoop at the Spurs game?

Could well be panicking!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Is that why he came out with all that shyte licking Ashley’s hoop at the Spurs game?
    Could be, the timing is spot on isn't it ?

I would accept the same as Rangers got, if we could start again without him.

No doubt the fat kernt will wriggle out of it or have some lackeys to take the rap for him .
    I'll tell you honestly, I will love it if he ended up in court .Love it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)